Check your account email address ×

13 minutes ago, n2oiroc said:

Svt renegade xrs is 100% a faggot for sure. Anyone that angry is a closet glory hole operator. I guarantee he drives around with an insulated bag of sloppy joes to exchange for homeless men letting him suck their dicks.

I still say they are fakes and/or dupes. If they are legit, they should have no problem posting a pic of  their local paper with three pennies on it. 

I GUARANTEE THEY WONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

That faggot, CANNAMAN  could be SVT Renegade XRS. He bailed when I found out where he was. He's probably been lurking here under a dupe or something.

CANNAMAN was from St. Clair Shores, just south of Bruce Township. 

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

800 Dragon, Awful Knawful, SVT Renegade XRS, and 1jkw. Post a pic of your local paper today, with three pennies on it. 

I challenge you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a paranoid, delusional faggot. We don't have a daily. It a weekly. And it's in the garbage!

http://www.mondotimes.com/1/world/ca/56/5872/17332

3 hours ago, n2oiroc said:

Svt renegade xrs is 100% a faggot for sure. Anyone that angry is a closet glory hole operator. I guarantee he drives around with an insulated bag of sloppy joes to exchange for homeless men letting him suck their dicks.

True story. I told Ben that if he smashes amgs face in his fists would smell like dick for a week. 

3 hours ago, n2oiroc said:

Hum- you seem / type angry 90+% of the time.   :pc: 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

IDK about those 4 people but I do know that machznot is a welcher who doesnt pay his bets. That is the lowest of the low 

That faggot challenged me to a fight. I said, "bring $10 grand and I'll be there!!!!111" Never heard another peep out of the faggot... :news:

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, polaris550 said:

800 Dragon, Awful Knawful, SVT Renegade XRS, and 1jkw. Post a pic of your local paper today, with three pennies on it. 

I challenge you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're FSCE's Jim Lahey.

Ahhh....seems lots of threats happen/happened here and it would also appear some of these challenges were accepted.  Do any of these ever come to fruition?  Or is it all just shit talking.  I know my own little huckleberry here won't "man up" so...what are the stories with the rest of these.  Is the back of that sub-shop some type of FS octagon?  

5 hours ago, n2oiroc said:

Spot on!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh....seems lots of threats happen/happened here and it would also appear some of these challenges were accepted.  Do any of these ever come to fruition?  Or is it all just shit talking.  I know my own little huckleberry here won't "man up" so...what are the stories with the rest of these.  Is the back of that sub-shop some type of FS octagon?  

Amg has threatened alot of people on this site...Myself and Tom called him out on his threats and he was busy that day of course :news:

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Amg has threatened alot of people on this site...Myself and Tom called him out on his threats and he was busy that day of course :news:

Was that the "pool table moving affair"? :lol:

I actually think AMG may show up to throw hands.  I believe we sized eachother a bit when I first popped up here....but I think we've always gotten along.  That first thread on FS v.II was funny as shit.

5 hours ago, n2oiroc said:

:goodpost:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Was that the "pool table moving affair"? :lol:

I actually think AMG may show up to throw hands.  I believe we sized eachother a bit when I first popped up here....but I think we've always gotten along.  That first thread on FS v.II was funny as shit.

Yes it was

Hes all talk...he use to pm me asking if a chop he did was to harsh.. he didnt want to get in trouble. :lol:

6 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

My buddy picks the rocks out of his tires after every drive. Fuckin retard

Holy shit. :lol:

Hey, my Duratracs are some bad ass tires when I have to roll slowly over a curb at the mall so I don't spill my latte. :lmao:

"Off-road" and "limited" package! :lol:

Gay.

29 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

My buddy picks the rocks out of his tires after every drive. Fuckin retard

I'm pretty sure my wife has vacuumed our 1000 mile old Exploder more in the last 2 weeks then the house has been vacuumed in the last 2 months.  

Edited by racinfarmer

1 hour ago, Anler said:

That faggot challenged me to a fight. I said, "bring $10 grand and I'll be there!!!!111" Never heard another peep out of the faggot... :news:

I'd have tried to settle with you for 5K after meeting you last winter.     :lol:  

:bc: