Check your account email address ×

where the fuck is zambroski

f7ben

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You should concern yourself with the "lug flick" subject.  Although....the IQ thread is certainly up your alley also.  But one thing at a time.

So again, what about the IQ thread? :dunno:

I suspect you are dodging because you realized you fucked up... :lol:

Neal

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

Having some medical issues with the dog ..:suicide:

Same here. feel your pain.

I don't think she is going to go much longer.  Hardly eating, don't want to get up, came home to some explosive diarrhea on new rug yesterday.

We decided we are not going to do the prolong her life a few weeks or a month. When it is time, just going to take her. The last two Boxers we ran up a shit load of vet bills and in the end it made no difference. Hardest thing you have to do.     

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I feel for you guys having major issues with your pets! These fury guys are just like kids in a lot of ways and to have to decide to put them down at any point is a painful decision. My dog is not quite 2 years old yet and even though he's a little bastard half the time I hate to even think about the time if/when it may come. My parents had to put their 14 year old chocolate lab down a couple summers ago. They had the vet come out to the house, they brought Duke out and sat with him next to the orchard on the grass and while his head was in their lap the vet administered the dose. He went very peacefully. Later we spread his ashes over the lake. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Same here. feel your pain.

I don't think she is going to go much longer.  Hardly eating, don't want to get up, came home to some explosive diarrhea on new rug yesterday.

We decided we are not going to do the prolong her life a few weeks or a month. When it is time, just going to take her. The last two Boxers we ran up a shit load of vet bills and in the end it made no difference. Hardest thing you have to do.     

Yeah.. same sort of thing here.  She is getting hip displacia bad,she had a couple of bouts with pancreatitis which led to liver failure ( on meds for that ) and now she has some issue with one of her front toes. Inflamed like crazy,too the point of her toe nail pointing upwards.  The pain and antibiotic meds she was on caused her to have accidents in the house. I'm in the same boat as you...when it's time we'll just bring her in. Don't want to prolong any suffering..she seems in good spirits so it's hard to decide 

21 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I feel for you guys having major issues with your pets! These fury guys are just like kids in a lot of ways and to have to decide to put them down at any point is a painful decision. My dog is not quite 2 years old yet and even though he's a little bastard half the time I hate to even think about the time if/when it may come. My parents had to put their 14 year old chocolate lab down a couple summers ago. They had the vet come out to the house, they brought Duke out and sat with him next to the orchard on the grass and while his head was in their lap the vet administered the dose. He went very peacefully. Later we spread his ashes over the lake. 

I think we will do the same. We want her to go at home,surrounded by family. Not in the vets lab

• Like 2