Check your account email address ×

hey faggot zambroski ....wanna get your mind blown?

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Faggot ass Preston tried the same shit with me ...claiming he knew terrible things about me I wouldnt want the forum to know :lol: since I have never been in trouble and have never had anything happen to me that I didnt openly share on the forum I told him to fucking have at it and let it out. Fucking liar never mentioned a thing aside from "you're not worth it" like he actually had something he was keeping secret. I fucking hate liars 

I remember that one....fuck you were super pissed...so was he if I recall. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was always nice to the kid .....I could tell he had thin skin and I knew he wasnt too bright. He could dish it out and when you give some back he would just escalate shit until it wasnt funny anymore. Either way .....no sweat off my back. I worked with a childhood friend of his for about 5 years. I've heard more idiotic stories about that kid than I can recount :lol: I had the decency to keep them all to myself though 

He really is thin skinned and you nailed it....he escalates fast and then keeps doubling down on the stupid even if he knows he is wrong. :lol:

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I remember that one....fuck you were super pissed...so was he if I recall. :lol:

He would have apologized if we had seen each other in person.....I can guarantee you that. I dont take kindly to having my character called into question by some punk ass little bitch in a way that leaves me no opportunity to address it. Little fucking faggot threatened to pull his piece if I got near him as I recall. :lol: 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

the one he used Frankie's picture for in an ad for a man looking for a ladyboy

I forgot about that bullshit....didnt he use Frankies real info or some shit 

14 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Speaking of crazy Alaskans, what ever became of Gutter after was outed as a liar? I always enjoyed his stories even if they were fabricated.

He disappeared as soon as he was outed.

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I could be wrong but didn't one of the other Alaskans know a guy who knew a guy who knew  gutter or something like that?

As I recall, Tom was 1 or 2 people away from Gutter, friend of a friend sort of deal. 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

As I recall, Tom was 1 or 2 people away from Gutter, friend of a friend sort of deal. 

Yea. Gutter knew my best friend Harry who passed away in '09. He knew things about Harrys mechanical contracting business that only someone who had met him would know. It was only about a month after it became apparent that we knew mutual people that he got caught up in his fabrications. 

That and he claimed to be going riding in turnagain pass one weekend i was going to be there. He said to meet him at his truck, brand new black denali. Well he didnt show up. Back on the forum he made up some story about beating up a few troopers and landing in jail. We planned a few other sled trips and he never showed up to them. About that time he got caught in his lies which were basically posting incredible pictures of places he was going in his DC6 or some shit. Turns out they werent his pics and it wasnt his DC6 and he disappeared immediately. 

• Thanks 1