Check your account email address ×

hey faggot zambroski ....wanna get your mind blown?

f7ben

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yea. Gutter knew my best friend Harry who passed away in '09. He knew things about Harrys mechanical contracting business that only someone who had met him would know. It was only about a month after it became apparent that we knew mutual people that he got caught up in his fabrications. 

That and he claimed to be going riding in turnagain pass one weekend i was going to be there. He said to meet him at his truck, brand new black denali. Well he didnt show up. Back on the forum he made up some story about beating up a few troopers and landing in jail. We planned a few other sled trips and he never showed up to them. About that time he got caught in his lies which were basically posting incredible pictures of places he was going in his DC6 or some shit. Turns out they werent his pics and it wasnt his DC6 and he disappeared immediately. 

I thought he was admitted to being a drug user and the black sheep of some connected Alaskan Dynasty family that owned a bunch of big businesses or some shit, he ever posted pictures of him with some of the family :dunno:  

Gutters lies werent even that big a deal. He claimed to know how to build massive indoor pot growing centers. He claimed to be building them all over rural alaska. He knew his shit about growing pot and all the ins and outs of the pot business. He had a buddy on the forum named Lynn. Lynn backed up everything Gutter said. Lynn was not a dupe because he had a completely different posting style. Lenn and gutter definitely knew many of the same people that i know. Like dozens of them because they would talk about situations and happenings with people that i also had heard about. Any time i would engage with those guys they would pretend to want to hook up but would always bail at the last minute. 

Once gutter was outed he left immediately. Lynns posted maybe one more time after gutter was outed and then Lynn was gone too. 

That was a long time ago, like 2012. Before neal, joel and preston came up in 2013 to ride. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I thought he was admitted to being a drug user and the black sheep of some connected Alaskan Dynasty family that owned a bunch of big businesses or some shit, he ever posted pictures of him with some of the family :dunno:  

Yes for sure to all of that. He was an admitted heroin and meth user but claimed not to be an addict. He had money for absolute sure. He told me his name was Justin.  I tried to hook up with him several times but he never followed through. 

He also told my Polaris dealer that i was bad mouthing the poo 800 motor on this forum. My dealer confronted me about it and told me to stop if i wanted their continued support. Gutter is the one who was actually doing all the bad mouthing and talking shit all i ever did was agree with a few of his claims. 

I confronted gutter on this forum about ratting me out to HPAK and readily admitted it. He said they came down on him for talking shot about the 800 on the BCR forum so he threw me under the bus to get some heat off himself. 

All of that went down in the month or so before he got caught posting pictures here that werent his. 

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

He would have apologized if we had seen each other in person.....I can guarantee you that. I dont take kindly to having my character called into question by some punk ass little bitch in a way that leaves me no opportunity to address it. Little fucking faggot threatened to pull his piece if I got near him as I recall. :lol: 

Kind of how I feel about you.  Punk ass bitch. :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Where did zoso go? I've seen fred on here. I'm hoping for another drunken Christmas melt down.  He and zoso went at it hard especially on the family bs.  

Fred's alcohol fueled meltdowns were absolutely epic! :lol:

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Don's"our nigger president" thread was a classic that pretty much ended any chance he had for a career in politics

Yep it sure did plus his indians killed all the buffalo thread was hilarious! :lol:

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Reading his over the top rants about killing the invaders reminds of someone here....

yah .....associating americans as invaders because they bought alaska 150 years ago is totally the same as labeling those in washington hell bent on destroying our rights as our enemy

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Has anybody heard back from Frankie via their "reach outs"?  He should really drop by.  I actually liked the dude.  Just a crazy kid with off the rail ideals.

Nothing yet.  He hasn't posted in about a week.  I will send him a text and see if he still has the same phone number.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

yah .....associating americans as invaders because they bought alaska 150 years ago is totally the same as labeling those in washington hell bent on destroying our rights as our enemy

Who said I was talking about you........

:ashamed:

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

hey the corps bought the right to control this country just like we bought alaska