Check your account email address ×

Hurricane Irma

ICEMAN!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

exactly ....they have horse and buggy here with LED flashers on the back

Yep.

And you go into some of these farms and the women will be doing the wash by hand but you walk in the barn and they have computers and high tech equipment. Often they will run a second business on the farm. Wood working, Machine shop, upholstery, etc. They will have a phone in the barn or business but not one in the house.

I don't fully understand the rules myself but I'm told the Mennonites with the rubber tires are more money driven and thus, if it helps make money its ok, but you can't have it just for convenience. 

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Yep.

And you go into some of these farms and the women will be doing the wash by hand but you walk in the barn and they have computers and high tech equipment. Often they will run a second business on the farm. Wood working, Machine shop, upholstery, etc. They will have a phone in the barn or business but not one in the house.

I don't fully understand the rules myself but I'm told the Mennonites with the rubber tires are more money driven and thus, if it helps make money its ok, but you can't have it just for convenience. 

seriously ....they con people into giving them a ride to work cause cars are evil and then they plug in their skill saw and go to work :lol: 

11 minutes ago, hayward said:

:lol:listen to yourself  "exactly" .  Now you're some kind of authority on amish and mennonite culture or something.

Is there anything you DON'T know, ole wise one?  

The amish don't ride jesus sleds, don't blow off at the mouth 24/7 365 behind a keyboard, don't drive corvettes drunk, don't listen to slipknot (well some might), don't try to intentionally get their wives drunk enough to allow anal (at least i'm thinking they don't, or maybe they don't have to), so Benny says "fuck them and they're backwards ways".

Yeah Bhen, they're the one's who are backwards alright....

Ah Haywrd you poor girl ...you know so much about me and I cant even be bothered to know your first name :lol: how pathetic 

Should I feel bad for people that are wasting away in Margarittaville, sipping pina cooladas, and listening to Jimmy Buffet? 

nah, fuck them!!!!

I think I'll run an ad in the Fort Lauderdale/Miami paper, looking for a damaged Cig Top Gun 38, or 42 Fountain. I wonder if I could get a steal on one. Or maybe a 32" Scarab Sport. Too much interior on the Cigs and Beaks, Scarab Sport not so much. Yeah, I'd like to screw somebody out of a nice boat. 

45 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I think I'll run an ad in the Fort Lauderdale/Miami paper, looking for a damaged Cig Top Gun 38, or 42 Fountain. I wonder if I could get a steal on one. Or maybe a 32" Scarab Sport. Too much interior on the Cigs and Beaks, Scarab Sport not so much. Yeah, I'd like to screw somebody out of a nice boat. 

Nothin screams peg me in the ass like a scarab or fountain lololololol. Rico suarve wannabe 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nothin screams peg me in the ass like a scarab or fountain lololololol. Rico suarve wannabe 

Nothing brings out jealousy, like a big powerboat. Don't be a hayta'. 

PC160044.JPG

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Stick to a row boat, better yet just get a tube, you wont hurt yourself that way.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Stick to a row boat, better yet just get a tube, you wont hurt yourself that way.

5 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

I thinking an air mattress is more his speed. 

hayta's, not playa's!!! :happy::happy::happy:

7 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

OMG...the same old blurry picture that you stole and posted before....what a fucking putz! :lol:

What a FAIL! :lol:

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

PLAYAS!! :lol:

Related image

You have to watch that with music 

7 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

I thinking an air mattress is more his speed. 

Arm floaties , like Gayeve :lol: 

38 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Just tie the anchor to your neck and throw the fucker overboard!

Hopefully he does, some day SOON! :bc:

59 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

What a FAIL! :lol:

You have to watch that with music 

Arm floaties , like Gayeve :lol:

Hopefully he does, some day SOON! :bc:

Hahahaha.  That is awesome.  I've watched that dozens of times and still just as funny as the first time.  The music makes it that much better.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm not.....here is one of my good buddy Simon and a couple beauties we hooked up with on the yacht.:quaqmire:

IMG_3404.thumb.JPG.931547a8ce8e8c753eb2a4538cd29a08.JPG

Simon is one of the richest MOFOS around. I'm sure he paid for those ho's. Mine liked me for my Big Johnson.  There is a difference. 

don't be haytin'!!!    :junk:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Much better!!!

:bc:

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha.  That is awesome.  I've watched that dozens of times and still just as funny as the first time.  The music makes it that much better.  

The guy who did that did an awesome job.  Never gets old :bc:

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

Simon is one of the richest MOFOS around. I'm sure he paid for those ho's. Mine liked me for my Big Johnson.  There is a difference. 

don't be haytin'!!!    :junk:

Yea, and then you wake up :lol: