Check your account email address ×

Obama made call to not indict Hillary

jtssrx

Comey, Lynch, and Hillary. They all need to be prosecuted.  Lynch is a fucker, just like Hillary. They need to burn, but never will. Too many Democrats to support and defend them. 

Time showed Obie to be an evil motherfucker. Cool bastard never showed his internal rage. He did massive damage to the USA.    

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

look at em go. :lol: 

Code: "I'm too good for all this unless it has to do with bashing Trump and his supporters...or anybody thinking reasonably that doesn't watch my beloved podcasts of altruism."

:lol:

You are s such a tool sometimes dude.

3 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Comey, Lynch, and Hillary. They all need to be prosecuted.  Lynch is a fucker, just like Hillary. They need to burn, but never will. Too many Democrats to support and defend them. 

Time showed Obie to be an evil motherfucker. Cool bastard never showed his internal rage. He did massive damage to the USA.    

Never gonna happen.  His administration was the most corrupt in the history of the US.  But he kept (and keeps)  the information disseminators balancing his justice scales like no other.  It's why the last election was a vote against the lying MSM as much as the Obama administration.  Hillary was just the ugly face of the ultimate lying and treason toward America. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Code: "I'm too good for all this unless it has to do with bashing Trump and his supporters...or anybody thinking reasonably that doesn't watch my beloved podcasts of altruism."

You are s such a tool sometimes dude.

Never gonna happen.  His administration was the most corrupt in the history of the US.  But he kept (and keeps)  the information disseminators balancing his justice scales like no other.  It's why the last election was a vote against the lying MSM as much as the Obama administration.  Hillary was just the ugly face of the ultimate lying and treason toward America. 

Here's a scary thought. There's more of them, than us. Almost one of Trump's years is gone, and the other three will go just as quickly. 

In three quick years, this could ALL CHANGE, and we will be back to square one, worse than ever.   

37 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Here's a scary thought. There's more of them, than us. Almost one of Trump's years is gone, and the other three will go just as quickly. 

In three quick years, this could ALL CHANGE, and we will be back to square one, worse than ever.   

How could it be worse then it is right now.......we have a fucking moron at the helm who has put pieces of shit like Jeff Sessions in positions of power. 

22 hours ago, f7ben said:

throw the orange idiot in there a few years early too .....it simply blows me away that we cant have an honest decent person in the white house. Are the people of this country so fucking stupid that we cant just say no....no more....no mas. Show me 30 seconds of that nurse video where she stands up for whats right and she has my vote. No D , no R ....just an honest person 

Hear me out on this. I don't think Trump is that person but the American people did elect an outsider and look at how both parties are treating him. The reason we can't orvwill never get an honest person is the establishment won't let it happen 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Hear me out on this. I don't think Trump is that person but the American people did elect an outsider and look at how both parties are treating him. The reason we can't orvwill never get an honest person is the establishment won't let it happen 

we should slit everyone who has anything to do with washingtons throat and then start over.

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

we should slit everyone who has anything to do with washingtons throat and then start over.

See, it's fucktards like you that make this country a shithole. Stoopid bullshit talk. You ain't gonna slit nobody's throat, or you'll end up at the Indiana State Prison, while some fat, old bastid with money, will be livin' at the TYVEK HILTON, sitting on your couch, drinking your beer, and beating-off. :junk:Just STFU!!!

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I never knew Trump could be as worthless as he is......its a tossup if Hillary could have been worse

Clearly he's affecting your life miserably.  It must be pretty bad for you....I hope things get better.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Clearly he's affecting your life miserably.  It must be pretty bad for you....I hope things get better.

I dont base my judgement of our legislators on how it affects me personally ....that would be selfish 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I never knew Trump could be as worthless as he is......its a tossup if Hillary could have been worse

I had some hope for him the first couple months.  Shitlery would have been Obama's third and possibly fourth term.  More of the same and kick the war can down the road a bunch more.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont base my judgement of our legislators on how it affects me personally ....that would be selfish 

Yeah.  No reason for selfishness. :lol:

Bit wait then...how is he affecting our nation so negatively in your eyes?

Meh....just get back to being funnier.  You are seeming more and more like an angry and bitter twat lately.  Hate looks ugly on you.  

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  No reason for selfishness. :lol:

Bit wait then...how is he affecting our nation so negatively in your eyes?

Meh....just get back to being funnier.  You are seeming more and more like an angry and bitter twat lately.  Hate looks ugly on you.  

Are you new here? :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually,  kind of.  I thought Momo calling him "Bipolarhooknose" was just a term of endearment.  I didn't know it was literal.  

Do I need to send you some footnotes again??? :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

The last ones you sent just had an "*" by Ben and said "See attached report".  

Just send me the attachment. 

:lol:  Was it one of those expiring deals, where you have to sign in and establish an account to get the file? :lol: