Check your account email address ×

Where will Millennials take the car industry ?

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

What is that south line up to, a few billions for a few miles?  I don't think it is even 15 miles, is it?

I want to shoot the fuck sticks running MNDOT 

creating intentional jambs  with there designs to get people to ride there crap public transit . 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

creating intentional jambs  with there designs to get people to ride there crap public transit . 

I'm really thankful that I don't commute into the Cities anymore.  That would suck major balls.  

I remember a few years ago going down the Deer Creek to race, we hit 5 or 6 major construction projects on 94/494/52/63 between St. Cloud and the track.  

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Starting to realize that its all by design

• Platinum Contributing Member

If the Millennial Engineer we just hired here is any indication of where the Auto Industry is going I'd say it's headed into the shitter. He specifically moved here to MI from Washington state to work in the Auto Industry but says he's an Application Engineer. Can't read a print to save his life, zero knowledge of any manufacturing capabilities and is a true space cadet. Another one hired as a summer intern is in Nanoengineering

Just now, SSFB said:

Self driving cars is gonna be fucking awesome, sign me up. :bc:

Getting Road head has never been easier. Or doing 75 with the cruise control on as the girlfriend climbs on your lap in the drivers seat :barney:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

At least as much as I trust the other drivers out there. :bc:

I didn't mean it in a safety aspect. More in a control aspect. 

"I can't get out"

"This isn't where I wanted to go"

:tin_foil_hat:

:bc: 

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

add the met council to that shooting.

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

If the Millennial Engineer we just hired here is any indication of where the Auto Industry is going I'd say it's headed into the shitter. He specifically moved here to MI from Washington state to work in the Auto Industry but says he's an Application Engineer. Can't read a print to save his life, zero knowledge of any manufacturing capabilities and is a true space cadet. Another one hired as a summer intern is in Nanoengineering

I'm sure the old farts at your first job had nothing but praise for you. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm sure the old farts at your first job had nothing but praise for you. 

:lol: I got along pretty good with the old Checkers from back in the day. Why? Because I had a good understanding of my job responsibilities, how to do them and overall what was expected of me. This kid here you have to hold his hand on the very basic stuff if not clue him in on it or do it for him. Hopefully he will pick it up and the sooner the better but so far it just doesn't seem to be registering in his brain. Just blank stares