Check your account email address ×

Freeloaders...

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I think Coach Slope is a cunt but for fucks sake will you cheap bastards just pay up.

Memberships will be slow until his stupid ass finds another place to "move the needle".  :lmao: Nobody wants to read shit from a 5 year old ignorant temper tantrum thrower all day long.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Memberships will be slow until his stupid ass finds another place to "move the needle".  :lmao: Nobody wants to read shit from a 5 year old ignorant temper tantrum thrower all day long.

And now he has his compadre Slinger from the old FS here so all bets are off.:gfight:

On 7/21/2016 at 11:25 AM, Momorider said:

When it comes to brains there are a bunch on here with an a few sandwiches short in the old lunch box, Ballsack is among them :nuts:

Cannot even write a proper sentence, calls others stupid. Priceless.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Boered said:

Cannot even write a proper sentence, calls others stupid. Priceless.

For some reason your post made me think of this. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Slinger vortex engage! :lmao: 

:lol:

If Neal shows up the whole forum could be sucked into a black hole never to be seen again!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

even if people pay up, that little asshole will find something else to rant about, he's trying to be webba and Mach z all rolled into 1............fucking loser

54 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

:lol:

If Neal shows up the whole forum could be sucked into a black hole never to be seen again!

He's doing his version of the vortex next door :bc: 

• Like 1

Ok, I'll up the stakes for the so-called left wing ballers ..

$100.00   as long as Vince, Slope, Boaredkid , 1KWJ and McLiar all pay the same. ( minus their original CM cost.)

I'll can safely assume that Snowbevis will Puss out as has on so many other bets he's run from,

Edited by Sleepr2

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

Fuck you slowrider, and fuck the lying cunt you worship.

Pay UP , you are one of those that whined about people paying their fair share and claimed you and your parents could afford it,

I'll pay 100.00 as soon as you, Vince , Mcliar, 1KjW and Snowbevis do the same, they have all claimed to be high rollers so they should "pay their fair share"

5 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Pay UP , you are one of those that whined about people paying their fair share and claimed you and your parents could afford it,

I'll pay 100.00 as soon as you, Vince , Mcliar, 1KjW and Snowbevis do the same, they have all claimed to be high rollers so they should "pay their fair share"

Like fuck I did. You are delusional.

8 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I'm starting to like you!:lol:

Guy is an idiot. At times he is piled on for no good reason but most of the time he asks for it. Supporting that cunt like he does shows just how brainwashed he is.

Disclaimer, calling the lying bitch out does not mean I like trump, so shove that narrative up your ass slowrider.

4 minutes ago, Boered said:

Like fuck I did. You are delusional.

BS ! you were quite the "pay your fair share" college boy for a while , whining how you and your parents could afford to pay more tax , have you been gainfully employed and suddenly "matured" now that you have to pay that tax?

5 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

BS ! you were quite the "pay your fair share" college boy for a while , whining how you and your parents could afford to pay more tax , have you been gainfully employed and suddenly "matured" now that you have to pay that tax?

You are confused, but that is nothing new.

13 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Never said I was a high roller, but have always paid to the sites I use, like this one the old one and I'm a lifetime cm on HCS.

If you don't have enough money to be a CM it's no big deal, maybe they can lower the amount like Rob did that got some people to sign up. 

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Never said I was a high roller, but have always paid to the sites I use, like this one the old one and I'm a lifetime cm on HCS.

If you don't have enough money to be a CM it's no big deal, maybe they can lower the amount like Rob did that got some people to sign up. 

Nope you quite often take the "pay your fair share"   crowds side, time to join in  with your high roller pals and put your money up.

Snowbevis has made this his crusade and I agree , it's time that those that have the bucks pay up.