Check your account email address ×

Freeloaders...

8 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Nope you quite often take the "pay your fair share"   crowds side, time to join in  with your high roller pals and put your money up.

Snowbevis has made this his crusade and I agree , it's time that those that have the bucks pay up.

I already am a CM.  Are you?

• Like 1

I have no money and live off the government. Thanks for paying high taxes to support me. Now will one of you please pay my cm and maybe send me a prepaid visa so I have gas money to ride this winter.

19 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I already am a CM.  Are you?

That is not your "fair share"  remeber?  ? it's based on your ability to pay

10 minutes ago, Boered said:

I have no money and live off the government. Thanks for paying high taxes to support me. Now will one of you please pay my cm and maybe send me a prepaid visa so I have gas money to ride this winter.

So you're the same blowhard that thinks others should pay "their fair" but backs up when it includes you,

$100.00! pay up high roller liberals!  as soon as you do I will!

10 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So you're the same blowhard that thinks others should pay "their fair" but backs up when it includes you,

Send me money.

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Atta boy! Thats the know it all schoolboy I remember, still living off of mommy and daddy?

get them to pay up 100.00 for your "fair share"

Are you going to send me some money or not?

10 minutes ago, Boered said:

Are you going to send me some money or not?

Right after McLiar admits hes really Tommy Flanagan, Vince admits he's a Puppet for the Unions and Snowbevis admits he married into or is related to whoever is dumb enough to put him on a payroll.   

And you pay your fairshare as a FS member  $100.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Well the guy that runs the site says my fair share is 15.00 and I paid it, if he needs more all he has to do is say so and I will pay more so the poor folk like you can get a free ride like you always do.

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Well the guy that runs the site says my fair share is 15.00 and I paid it, if he needs more all he has to do is say so and I will pay more so the poor folk like you can get a free ride like you always do.

Poor creeper.

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The government says 68% is the riches "fair share" and libs like you whine that it is not enough, time for you to pay up!  $100.00 !!!!!!

8 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

The government says 68% is the riches "fair share" and libs like you whine that it is not enough, time for you to pay up!  $100.00 !!!!!!

Wouldn't matter what the% was, sponges like you are always along for the free ride, just like you are on this site.

You can't afford 15.00 let alone 100.00, maybe they can take a payment plan or reduce the rate like Rob did so you can become a Cm or just keep sponging off others here just like you do in the rest of your life.

Edited by 1jkw
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Wouldn't matter what the% was, sponges like you are always along for the free ride, just like you are on this site.

You can't afford 15.00 let alone 100.00, maybe they can take a payment plan or reduce the rate like Rob did so you can become a Cm or just keep sponging off others here just like you do in the rest of your life.

Pay up and find out.

12 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I am paid up, unlike you who looks for any excuse to get a free ride.

Nope, as a a liberal you've spent a lot of time whining about people not paying their "fair share". you can afford more as can I ,

as soon as you , Snobevis, McLiar , Vince and the Boared  kid pay your "fair share" I will too,

Edited by Sleepr2

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not really creeper.  The owners deemed $15 a fair share - which I paid.  And remind the class how much you've paid? :snack:

You make us all pay....in a different way.... :news:

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not really creeper.  The owners deemed $15 a fair share - which I paid.  And remind the class how much you've paid? :snack:

As a lib you constantly whine about "fair share"  and you brag about how well you do in Obambis economy.

I'll drop it back to 50.00 since you're too cheap to pay the 100.00

50.00 from you, !kjw, Vince, McLiar and Boared kid, and I'll pay the 50.00

Edited by Sleepr2

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

As a lib you constantly whine about "fair share"  and you brag about how well you do in Obambis economy.

I'll drop it back to 50.00 since you're too cheap to pay the 100.00

50.00 from you, !kjw, Vince, McLiar and Boared kid, and I'll pay the 50.00

Let's make it simple, I send $100.00 you send $100.00 :news: 

• Like 1