Check your account email address ×

Freeloaders...

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, oleroule said:

i believe the democrat party advocates for freeloaders.

:nuts:. Supoorting a living wage so people don't need government assistance to survive is just the opposite of your rhetoric.  $7.25/hour like the R's propose and even want to eliminate is supporting freeloaders :dunno:

Whats the unemployment rate now compared W in 2008? :lol: Now remind me who advocated fr freeloaders :bc:   And of corpse we have the R mantra of private profits and public risk.....:dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I was the first to pay up fuckhead.:news:

Yeah....but it hasn't stopped you from advocating and sticking up for freeloaders like Doe Dumb and Creeper.... :lol: They should pay and you should be telling them to do so......but.......you're a big pussy and chicken shit to do so :lmao: 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:nuts:. Supoorting a living wage so people don't need government assistance to survive is just the opposite of your rhetoric.  $7.25/hour like the R's propose and even want to eliminate is supporting freeloaders :dunno:

Whats the unemployment rate now compared W in 2008? :lol: Now remind me who advocated fr freeloaders :bc:   And of corpse we have the R mantra of private profits and public risk.....:dunno:

what's my 'rhetoric'?

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah....but it hasn't stopped you from advocating and sticking up for freeloaders like Doe Dumb and Creeper.... :lol: They should pay and you should be telling them to do so......but.......you're a big pussy and chicken shit to do so :lmao: 

why so hard on the less fortunate? you seem to be a bitter little man who looks down on others, you need some spiritual healing in your life you're welcome at the mission

44 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Ain't me!

I am sorry for dragging you into this kind sir, bless you, his issues seem to run deeper than was originally thought I will consult with Sister Mary Elephant and Father Guido Sarduchi and see If they have any advice for him. Again sorry for the confusion kind sir

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

I am sorry for dragging you into this kind sir, bless you, his issues seem to run deeper than was originally thought I will consult with Sister Mary Elephant and Father Guido Sarduchi and see If they have any advice for him. Again sorry for the confusion kind sir

No problem Freddie!:bc:

I thought of becoming a contributing member but now seeing that it pisses off Snow Liar and his feeble mind, I'll stay non-contributing just to piss him off.

It's pathetic that Snow Liar has to start a thread crying about it. :baby:

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Still waiting for CKF to let me know that you and your lefty high rollers have paid your fair share 

You pathetic blowhard liar, you're as laughable as Mcliar. and Vinnie the silver spoon boy,