Check your account email address ×

Would there have been a problem if "ANTIFA nd BLM" would have stayed away

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yup. 

Typical right wing statist bullshit. 

spare me the NAZI's are different then ANTIFA OR BLM. They are all Hate groups and BLM AND ANTIFA are Violent hate groups

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

spare me the NAZI's are different then ANTIFA OR BLM. They are all Hate groups and BLM AND ANTIFA are Violent hate groups

Their hate is directed in a better way. Hate of tyranny and oppression. I can understand that hate. Hell I respect that hate. I don't trust a man who doesn't hate those things. Have their been faults with BLM? Yeah sure. None come even close in comparisson with waving a Nazi fucking flag.

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. 

This false equivalency is a red herring.

White supremacists and neo Nazis want to take power and use it to kill non white people. 

BLM/Antifa/radical leftists don't want to kill anyone. Except maybe white supremacists, for their desire to gain power and use it to oppress and kill their chosen scapegoat group.

White supremacists and nazis are delusional to thing they'll ever amount to anything resembling power.  EVER AGAIN.  To act as though one faction is righteous in their violence to prevent this is a lie.  It's a reason to go stir up shit for a silly cause. Wanna roll like big boys?  Do it.  But let's all quit acting like this is anything other than retards with sticks and rocks showing up because their lives are void of a purpose and they are angry about it.

Oh....HAI MOTO!!!!! :bc:

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Hate directed in a better way :lmao: now I have seen everything 

It's uncouth to hate nazis? now I have seen everything... 

There is nothing wrong with hating them. Nothing. Not even a bit. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It's uncouth to hate nazis? now I have seen everything... 

Who said that you drooling pawn? :dunno: 

But no fucking doubt waving a Nazi flag is worse than murdering 5 cops, UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE :flush: 

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

No.  Westboro Baptists harass people attending the funeral of dead soldiers.  As a result - freedom riders and others counter their protest.  You can protest and others have the same right to counter protest.  Period. 

This.

30 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yep.

Much bigger problem.

Fucking permits. Jesus H... You need a permit to fight back against the same people our best men fought and died for in WWII? Fucking nazi apologist bullshit. You know what is disgisting. White America finds more to blame with those standing up against tyrannical ideals than the fucking tyrannical morons waving Nazi flags. Apologist scum. "Did the counter protestors fill out the proper forms?!" "Why did they not ask permission!?" "Its there fault that the nazis were there!" The fucking logic behind this. My grandpa would roll over in his fucking grave if he saw nazis marching in our streets. 

LMFAO.  These douchbags are not Nazis.  They might call themselves that cause its sound better and they know then can when protected by your constitution.  That group is dead.

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

No.  Westboro Baptists harass people attending the funeral of dead soldiers.  As a result - freedom riders and others counter their protest.  You can protest and others have the same right to counter protest.  Period. 

Fuckin liberals.

"Promoting genocide is freeze peach!!!111"

41 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Hating white supremacists = being white supremacists. 

Lol.

25 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This.

SMH...

55 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Their hate is directed in a better way. Hate of tyranny and oppression. I can understand that hate. Hell I respect that hate. I don't trust a man who doesn't hate those things. Have their been faults with BLM? Yeah sure. None come even close in comparisson with waving a Nazi fucking flag.

the groups you support are NAZI's 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Um pretty sure the group waving Nazi flags would, in fact, be nazis.

lol no wonder the poor guy is so lost

Can't even identify a Nazi when the Nazi is holding a Nazi flag and has a swastika tattooed on his back.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Can't even identify a Nazi when the Nazi is holding a Nazi flag and has a swastika tattooed on his back.

The lengths the far right will go has them back flipping all over the place trying to get this logic to work. Unreal...

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

LMFAO.  These douchbags are not Nazis.  They might call themselves that cause its sound better and they know then can when protected by your constitution.  That group is dead.

X-2.  :lol: 

A handful of dopey losers who graduated from playing dungeons & dragons in their basement to marching around with swastikas

Good God, everyone needs a drink and get ahold of themselves.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Does that apply to local Radical Islamic Terrorists who call themselves such, but our governments refuse to do so? 

These guys are not Nazi's.

31 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

fucking guy even had to tout "his" economy numbers before the speech, just like Saturday.

His meeting wasn't about the riots you ignorant no mind imbicile he was meeting about upcoming NAFTA talks and national security :finger: 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No it isn't . Those groups have a hatred for white people that is every bit as venomous as the hate these Nazi skinhead fucks harbor towards minority groups . 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This.

Yep .  Some good insight and a great point from SR for a change , I might even mark it down  :bc;

43 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

fucking guy even had to tout "his" economy numbers before the speech, just like Saturday.

Calm down .   :bc:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

No it isn't . Those groups have a hatred for white people that is every bit as venomous as the hate these Nazi skinhead fucks harbor towards minority groups . 

Yep .  Some good insight and a great point from SR for a change , I might even mark it down  :bc;

On now you did it Ron....you said something counter to what the site pseudo intellectuals think. In their opinion Blacks rioting and burning neighborhoods is acceptable and legitimate.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

The right to assemble isn't the right to March unopposed you schmuck.

If Nazis march and no one shows up to tell them to fuck off that's a problem in and of itself

I'm not sure I agree with this, because that is exactly what they want. They came out looking for attention and looking for a fight. Many of them were armed and had their own riot gear. These people thrive on violence and confrontation to bolster their numbers and get their message out. Imagine if the counter-protesters had stayed home. Very little if any violence, more than likely that young woman would still be alive, the media coverage would be next to nothing and the nazis would have been standing there stroking each other. Let me make it clear that i'm in no way blaming the victims for what happened to them. Unfortunately when you choose to confront a group of scumbags that are known to be violent and who preach hatred towards others, things can and will go really bad. The urge to right a wrong is strong in a lot of us. Maybe a better place to counter-protest would have been across town, but what do I know. I personally think the neo nazis and their like have no place on this earth. Short of exterminating them, which is against the law, I find it easier to ignore them.

41 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Racism is bigotry plus institutional power.