Check your account email address ×

Would there have been a problem if "ANTIFA nd BLM" would have stayed away

34 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No,  and why should  Obama be held responsible, apologize, condemn,  the actions or words of others. This is how fucking stupid we have become in this Country.  These people are the real terrorists and fascists.  Taking a tragic event  and using it to divide & make political hay.  Watch the morons line up to beg for their right to free speech & assemble be taken away. Truth is, this is such a small fraction of people on both sides. It is not an accurate characterization  of America, and yet look at the some of the posts by the forum fools trying to make it reality.  I bet I could find half a dozen incidents in the last year,  locally, where someone got  mad and rammed their car into a crowd. 

30 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The idiot Mayor is placing blame on Trump yet Charlottesville gave the KKK & the Neo Nazis the permit to legally rally & spew hate :lol:

Every idiot politician in the Country is stepping up for their moment in the sun. Maxine waters is calling the Whitehouse , the white supremacy house, and continuing  the lie that Trump never denounced the attack. Why is this tolerated?  Who is going to denounce her?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

wonder who wrote it, and convinced him so say it?

Whoever it is maybe they will change his password and lock his ass out of his own Twitter account

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

This is a free country and even if we don't like or Agree with the White National Movements message don't they have a right to Assemble?

If ANTIFA and BLM didn't protest the White Nationalist's would there have been an issue???

The right to assemble isn't the right to March unopposed you schmuck.

If Nazis march and no one shows up to tell them to fuck off that's a problem in and of itself. 

47 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No,  and why should  Obama be held responsible, apologize, condemn,  the actions or words of others. This is how fucking stupid we have become in this Country.  These people are the real terrorists and fascists.  Taking a tragic event  and using it to divide & make political hay.  Watch the morons line up to beg for their right to free speech & assemble be taken away. Truth is, this is such a small fraction of people on both sides. It is not an accurate characterization  of America, and yet look at the some of the posts by the forum fools trying to make it reality.  I bet I could find half a dozen incidents in the last year,  locally, where someone got  mad and rammed their car into a crowd. 

Every idiot politician in the Country is stepping up for their moment in the sun. Maxine waters is calling the Whitehouse , the white supremacy house, and continuing  the lie that Trump never denounced the attack. Why is this tolerated?  Who is going to denounce her?  

So Trump shouldn't be taking heat for the White Nationalist actions then either?

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

oh I'm sure you have, and you followed jtssrx deeper into the stupid hole over this one

:lies: and :bullshit: from Snot who has been 100% :wrong: about everything for over two years :finger3: FAGGOT

22 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

If Nazis march and no one shows up to tell them to fuck off that's a problem in and of itself. 

Who had a permit to march and who didn't. Who caused all the violence except the car incident? 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Who had a permit to march and who didn't. Who caused all the violence except the car incident? 

No one really cares about the permits except for Nazi apologists like you.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

No one really cares about the permits except for Nazi apologists like you.

You're a moron. I sound like a typical politician. I point out the truth you label me a NAZI apologist. 

23 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You're a moron. I sound like a typical politician. I point out the truth you label me a NAZI apologist. 

It's well established that you have no idea how to figure out what the truth is.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

If the park was filled with Muslims screaming hatred towards other Americans would you idiots be so accepting?

I have a feeling these threads would look a lot different in tone and comments.

:lol:

The threads would be photographic negatives of eachother.

Lol. 

This false equivalency is a red herring.

White supremacists and neo Nazis want to take power and use it to kill non white people. 

BLM/Antifa/radical leftists don't want to kill anyone. Except maybe white supremacists, for their desire to gain power and use it to oppress and kill their chosen scapegoat group.

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

If the park was filled with Muslims screaming hatred towards other Americans would you idiots be so accepting?

I have a feeling these threads would look a lot different in tone and comments.

:lol:

Yep.

57 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Much bigger problem.

33 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Fucking permits. Jesus H... You need a permit to fight back against the same people our best men fought and died for in WWII? Fucking nazi apologist bullshit. You know what is disgisting. White America finds more to blame with those standing up against tyrannical ideals than the fucking tyrannical morons waving Nazi flags. Apologist scum. "Did the counter protestors fill out the proper forms?!" "Why did they not ask permission!?" "Its there fault that the nazis were there!" The fucking logic behind this. My grandpa would roll over in his fucking grave if he saw nazis marching in our streets. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. 

This false equivalency is a red herring.

White supremacists and neo Nazis want to take power and use it to kill non white people. 

BLM/Antifa/radical leftists don't want to kill anyone. Except maybe white supremacists, for their desire to gain power and use it to oppress and kill their chosen scapegoat group.

:lies:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yep.

Much bigger problem.

Fucking permits. Jesus H... You need a permit to fight back against the same people our best men fought and died for in WWII? Fucking nazi apologist bullshit. You know what is disgisting. White America finds more to blame with those standing up against tyrannical ideals than the fucking tyrannical morons waving Nazi flags. Apologist scum. "Did the counter protestors fill out the proper forms?!" "Why did they not ask permission!?" "Its there fault that the nazis were there!" The fucking logic behind this. My grandpa would roll over in his fucking grave if he saw nazis marching in our streets. 

Yup. 

Typical right wing statist bullshit.