Check your account email address ×

Would there have been a problem if "ANTIFA nd BLM" would have stayed away

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Racism is bigotry plus institutional power.

So if someone hates black people but has no institutional power they aren't racist?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yes racer, all of detroit's problems can be blamed on the mayor. jesus christ dude.....

Well Kwame Kilpatrick another corrupt white hating Democrat helped as well.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i'd say mayors had very little to do with detroit's problems....

OK....but you have no idea how hard Coleman Young made it for white contractors to do business in the city...you're the expert though so carry on. :thumb:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Smails - tell Doe Dumber you want your account back.....it looks like he already gave it to Sleeper :lol: 

Holy shit you've gotten stupid :lmao: 

Oh look....Slingers fluffer emerges right on cue.  :thumb:

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'd say mayors had very little to do with detroit's problems....

You grow up in Detroit? You have no idea how bad he was. No idea.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You grow up in Detroit? You have no idea how bad he was. No idea.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so that is what killed detroit?

He really doesn't....My dad was born in East Detroit and was an Electrical Contractor for almost 40 years and did a lot of big projects all over metro Detroit, Downriver and the suburbs....he told me a lot of stories.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ummm....what?  Nobody gives a fuck about the white supremacists. 

It's not just them, it's all of those Confederate fucks. There are millions of them. They've been trying to take the Confederate flag down from govt buildings in the south forever and many still fly because of all the rednecks. Now they one upped it with the monuments. Total outrage and now Trump has denounced them publicly. Those Southerners just can't catch a break. Born losers. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

It's not just them, it's all of those Confederate fucks. There are millions of them. They've been trying to take the Confederate flag down from govt buildings in the south forever and many still fly because of all the rednecks. Now they one upped it with the monuments. Total outrage and now Trump has denounced them publicly. Those Southerners just can't catch a break. Born losers. 

I spent a lot of years in the south.  Nobody cares about those inbreds either.  I fucking can't stand red necks.  There really aren't many of the "confederate fucks" either.  Just another small faction of retards.  

30 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Just applying your definition of racism Dan and not sure what disphit is laughing at.

Centuries of slavery and oppression by white Europeans and Americans 

And

This one black dude in Detroit who became mayor one time who did some mean stuff to white people 

Are exactly the same thing.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I spent a lot of years in the south.  Nobody cares about those inbreds either.  I fucking can't stand red necks.  There really aren't many of the "confederate fucks" either.  Just another small faction of retards.  

Lol

26 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

He really doesn't....My dad was born in East Detroit and was an Electrical Contractor for almost 40 years and did a lot of big projects all over metro Detroit, Downriver and the suburbs....he told me a lot of stories.

I just wish we could have seen him and Bill Bonds put on the boxing gloves. That would have been epic! :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I just wish we could have seen him and Bill Bonds put on the boxing gloves. That would have been epic! :lmao: 

Bonds is a legend....the man liked his sauce. :thumb:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Centuries of slavery and oppression by white Europeans and Americans 

And

This one black dude in Detroit who became mayor one time who did some mean stuff to white people 

Are exactly the same thing.

You are so clueless and have lived an insular life in Gaylord of all places. What happened to your endless rants about the evils of capitalism and consumption...time on the boat with your family make you realize how stupid you were starting to sound?

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Smails - tell Doe Dumber you want your account back.....it looks like he already gave it to Sleeper :lol: 

Holy shit you've gotten stupid :lmao: 

A bit you've been a blithering idiot since you were spawned, :lol:

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

yes racer, all of detroit's problems can be blamed on the mayor. jesus christ dude.....

And every problem since 2000 is Bushes fault. Do you really have a three brain cells of your own or are you really a DNC droid?

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Next up is Coleman Young Jr. to run for mayor of Detroit and they might all vote for him since he's black and they recognize the family name. 

Have you heard his quotes? He says the same dumb shit and his old man. "We're going to kick the white people and their money out of Detroit". Good news is it's not 1974 and Duggan is way ahead right now. They can't afford to go back to that kind of stupidity.

On 8/14/2017 at 8:59 PM, Zambroski said:

Edited by Arctic Cat Destroyer