Check your account email address ×

If There is a God...

...can some of you please pray for this to happen?

Maxine Waters in the running for Pelosi's position as Speaker of the House?!?!

"OH, Lord...I know you hate me, but if you could grant me this one prayer......"

:lol:

IMG_2211.JPG

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Even DemonCUNTS arn't that dumb :flush: 

11 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

aren't

....and I disagree. :lmao:

The problem they have is they think the negros ARE that dumb (see last election).  Their MSM lies aren't picking up the interest and new members they hoped it would, in fact, severe adverse affect.  Immigration is down, 0-5, their supporters are a fucking train wreck of blatant idiocy (see members here)....unable to attract new "fans".  How the fuck are they gonna grow votes?  I guess they are gonna have to really open up some more voter recruiting centers:

IMG_2212.JPG

20 minutes ago, Cold War said:

She has my vote.  

Oh, mine too!!!!

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Still better and more qualified than Dump :lol: 

Please continue to do your part to make this dream come true!  Much appreciated!

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Derp derp derp

Yep yep yep.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Still better and more qualified than Dump :lol: 

Trump is an outsider to the Republican party so if it was up to the rank and file reps of the house he would never get picked for anything. Waters on the other hand is an insider 100% and if she garnished a single vote amongst the Dem reps you would know that your party is dead from the neck up.

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Trump is an outsider to the Republican party so if it was up to the rank and file reps of the house he would never get picked for anything. Waters on the other hand is an insider 100% and if she garnished a single vote amongst the Dem reps you would know that your party is dead from the neck up.

:lol: It's nauseating listening to you clowns spew Dump is an outsider....I don't give a fuck what he is....he's an u qualified fucking joke whether he's from inside or outside the party.  

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

...can some of you please pray for this to happen?

Maxine Waters in the running for Pelosi's position as Speaker of the House?!?!

"OH, Lord...I know you hate me, but if you could grant me this one prayer......"

IMG_2211.JPG

nothing like the left counting their chickens before they are hatched, and to support that dumb bitch would prove they are dumber than originally thought

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: It's nauseating listening to you clowns spew Dump is an outsider....I don't give a fuck what he is....he's an u qualified fucking joke whether he's from inside or outside the party.  

Well gee we don't want you to have an upset tummy.....maybe you should run away again until you feel better.

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

All DemonCUNTS are dead from the neck up :guzzle: 

51 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:finger3: Most  qualified guy to ever run for the office, most qualified POTUS ever, SBY ignorance Taintrider 

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The usual righties all chickenshit of another smart woman.

SAD

I am an independent Mclosi, but not the same kind of independent that you are which is a LIBERAL Independent such as yourself