Check your account email address ×

Trump is such a fucking piece of garbage

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

otherwise known as the forced induction corvette line 

Otherwise known as the, I can buy/build big power, but I can't handle big power line

Edited by Shifty
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Otherwise known as the, I can buy/build big power, but I can't handle big power line

Never had an issue in the evo and it made far more power than the blown vette

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'm calm....I'm also shocked how bad Trump actually is. I never imagined he could be this fucking useless and damaging. Honestly .....anyone but Hillary is not working out well 

We're only months into this lunatic's Presidency, gonna be interesting to see what else happens. 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

We're only months into this lunatic's Presidency, gonna be interesting to see what else happens. 

The dude is dumb...triggered easily and surrounded by sycophants and a reassuring base of toothless hilljacks and neocon woolies. Whats the worst that could happen

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The dude is dumb...triggered easily and surrounded by sycophants and a reassuring base of toothless hilljacks and neocon woolies. Whats the worst that could happen

I heard he was gonna surround himself with great people, tremendous people. 

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He's on the path of totally alienating himself from the Republicans on Capitol Hill, which will make him an instant lame duck President.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

He's on the path of totally alienating himself from the Republicans on Capitol Hill, which will make him an instant lame duck President.

A third of those RINO's are going to be gone after next years elections :news: lots of swamp draining left to do 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

A third of those RINO's are going to be gone after next years elections :news: lots of swamp draining left to do 

This is what is known as a delusion. 

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

"The car handles like shit is why I crashed!"  Or wait...the deer..yeah...the deer made me crash. I'm a refined and competent driver."

Bwahahahahahhaha ahhahhahahahhahahahahh   asl/kdjga'ldkfhjsdklfsnsk;jjtng;sddfng/sdfmga/slkdfa'sdlfkjasd'fklajdf'alksdfjja'sdklz'lkk!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111

late-apex-racing-line.gif

Hey, don't make any diagrams for that hawk-nosed faggot!! There was somebody that made a diagram/pics for that homo, that CLEARLY showed that lug height affects the final drive ratio of a sled, on a hypothetical, hard, flat plane. They even posted letters from THREE manufacturers that agreed that the lug height affects the ratio, on a hard, flat plane. 

This fucktard ben 7's nose is so fuckin' big, I think it is drawing too much blood/oxygen from his brain, and is affecting his cognitive reasoning. 

He owes somebody $5000.00 for being PROVED WRONG, but the scrawny bitch won't pay up. Fuckin' welcher!!!

9 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Could happen though

Let's hope so.  That's what smart people are hoping for during this.  Idiot Dems can't figure it out.  They think if Trump is removed, Hillary gets the spot. :lol: Say hello to President Pence...and pick your church!  Idiocy like I've never seen.  

But I hope Momo is correct.  And seeing as how he was really THE ONLY ONE that had the election right the whole way through...hard to argue with him.  I just know the political establishment is gonna fight all out to keep their status quo and their lies intact.  Both sides have created an industry of wealth and benefits for themselves at the cost of the American people.  Dems have been duped the hardest...cuz they are the most ignorant based on what I see here.  I don't know any in the real world.  I guess I'm just not enough of a cowardly victim? :lol:

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 7/28/2017 at 10:12 PM, f7ben said:

Yea that would be a foolish position to take with Trump. Love him or hate him he has a good political ear and I think he is using his time now to formulate talking points that will stick with his base and beyond. Again I see Trump as a canary in a coal mine just looking for the right combination of talking points to exploit at a later date. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Wow.....never realized he used the N word so often...very sad:cop:

Ben's your typical liberal. Do as I say, not as I do.

11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea that would be a foolish position to take with Trump. Love him or hate him he has a good political ear and I think he is using his time now to formulate talking points that will stick with his base and beyond. Again I see Trump as a canary in a coal mine just looking for the right combination of talking points to exploit at a later date. 

Nobody speaks maga better than trump, believe me. 

19 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

See, I can respect somebody who votes for the guy but is aware enough to recognize the bullshit.

A decent share of his voters are beyond gullible. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Nobody speaks maga better than trump, believe me. 

We can laugh about it but MAGA was a carefully constructed platform that took down what is arguably the best Democrat political team in the past 30 years. I go back to Reagan doing all those speaking engagements for GE working crowds testing new material it is what made him. I feel the same about Trump as I think he is constantly tweaking the script to see what draws in more people and more coverage.

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

See, I can respect somebody who votes for the guy but is aware enough to recognize the bullshit.

A decent share of his voters are beyond gullible. 

Let's not pretend that both parties don't have a less than stellar IQ quotient for the rank and file voter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

We can laugh about it but MAGA was a carefully constructed platform that took down what is arguably the best Democrat political team in the past 30 years. I go back to Reagan doing all those speaking engagements for GE working crowds testing new material it is what made him. I feel the same about Trump as I think he is constantly tweaking the script to see what draws in more people and more coverage.

There is actually a documentary about it. Facebook and the likes got trump elected. They've been data mining maga for years. Talk about sheep. 

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I agree.

Something to remember whenever guys say third party candidates can't possibly win. :bc: