Check your account email address ×

Trump is such a fucking piece of garbage

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Awesome . No more kid gloves bullshit

Yah , real law and order guy. "Go ahead and bounce their heads around a little bit so all your cities and states can get the fuck sued out of them"

Next he'll be encouraging them to turn their body cams off before any head bouncing

Dont be a fucking moron Ron , we have too many of them around here as it is 

the cops are much more vulnerable than the general public. if they fail to use common sense and good judgement in keeping the law, they become targets. too many weapons and too much underlying anger in the country for cops to get cocky these days.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Calm down Ben.

I'm calm....I'm also shocked how bad Trump actually is. I never imagined he could be this fucking useless and damaging. Honestly .....anyone but Hillary is not working out well 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'm calm....I'm also shocked how bad Trump actually is. I never imagined he could be this fucking useless and damaging. Honestly .....anyone but Hillary is not working out well 

You really got something deep inside about coppers, huh?  Seems to stick in your craw pretty tight.

Just now, Sael said:

Ya think

Well ....we had the two worst candidates of all time running against each other.....there was no good option and Hillary had considerably more corruption in her past and a decades long history of fucking the citizens of this country ......I dont blame anyone for their Trump vote ......I blame Dems for not having  Bernie presidency right now 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You really got something deep inside about coppers, huh?  Seems to stick in your craw pretty tight.

Yah ....they are supposed to be the good guys and never are. If that doesnt "stick in your craw" then you have some serious issues and are most likely a bootlicking fucking moron 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah ....they are supposed to be the good guys and never are. If that doesnt "stick in your craw" then you have some serious issues and are most likely a bootlicking fucking moron 

Never?

I'd say most are pretty squared away.  Maybe you don't talk to them correctly when you're in a tight spot.  My gut says you start flailing into a bootlicking diatribe upon their arrival. You are a clever silver tongued devil!  

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Never?

I'd say most are pretty squared away.  Maybe you don't talk to them correctly when you're in a tight spot.  My gut says you start flailing into a bootlicking diatribe upon their arrival. You are a clever silver tongued devil!  

:lol:

pretty square .....yah right. They lie more then momo

Snowbroski has no issue with that "nigger" getting shot in the back .....cause ...well.........the cop was white and that black guy should have licked his boots better !!!!!!!!!111

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

pretty square .....yah right. They lie more then momo

No, I think most, while probably fairly inept, mean well...and do the best they can.  They do probably have an larger percentage than most employers in their work force that are immensely inept and dangerous.  Body cams should help out a bunch and will cull out the bad eggs pretty quickly.  Assuming the cams are enforced.  They clearly are not being enforced now.  Seems almost like they are "optional".  MSP shooting is showing that pretty clear.  8 months of body cams and the chief says they aren't familiar with them just yet.  Like how the on/off switch works I guess.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Snowbroski has no issue with that "nigger" getting shot in the back .....cause ...well.........the cop was white and that black guy should have licked his boots better !!!!!!!!!111

You're off you meds again.  Try to hit yourself with something.  Like a car. :lmao:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You're off you meds again.  Try to hit yourself with something.  Like a car. :lmao:

Say it with me opishdfp9ihasdpoivjaspodijvpoasidjvpoiqsjdvio DERP  SNOWBROSKI !!!!!!!1111

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Say it with me opishdfp9ihasdpoivjaspodijvpoasidjvpoiqsjdvio DERP  SNOWBROSKI !!!!!!!1111

"The car handles like shit is why I crashed!"  Or wait...the deer..yeah...the deer made me crash. I'm a refined and competent driver."

Bwahahahahahhaha ahhahhahahahhahahahahh   asl/kdjga'ldkfhjsdklfsnsk;jjtng;sddfng/sdfmga/slkdfa'sdlfkjasd'fklajdf'alksdfjja'sdklz'lkk!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111

late-apex-racing-line.gif