Check your account email address ×

Anthony Scaramucci's absolutely bananas quotes to the New Yorker, ranked

42 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

While the quotes dont' bother me, they will rile up some of the "genteel" types and I wished he'd watch his tongue.  On the other hand, this is fucking war, and he just declared it.  So let the chips fall where they may. :bc: 

It's war in the White House and all the guns are pointed inwards

:lol:

9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

New York guys are the best, seriously how the fuck do you beat this!!!

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

While the quotes dont' bother me, they will rile up some of the "genteel" types and I wished he'd watch his tongue.  On the other hand, this is fucking war, and he just declared it.  So let the chips fall where they may. :bc: 

Rile up with laughter for sure, this is the Gong Show Mark :lol: And the only war is the one going on in the west wing amongst Trumps staff, could you imagine working for a guy who treats his most loyal people like enemies? The moral has to be in the toilet.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Hes not even the communications director. He should be tossed the fuck out.

Don't you want to give him time to fight with all the other Trump appointees?  These silly fuckers get to take turns draining each other out of the Swamp. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Like trump when you say the words expect the blowback

no doubt

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Rile up with laughter for sure, this is the Gong Show Mark :lol: And the only war is the one going on in the west wing amongst Trumps staff, could you imagine working for a guy who treats his most loyal people like enemies? The moral has to be in the toilet.

Maybe so, but if the insiders he brought into his inner circle and cabinet are sabotaging him, that is nothing you can ignore.  Washington's corruption on both sides has been laid bare, and if nothing else, Trump gets credit for exposing it.  As such, I still support him.  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

no doubt

Maybe so, but if the insiders he brought into his inner circle and cabinet are sabotaging him, that is nothing you can ignore.  Washington's corruption on both sides has been laid bare, and if nothing else, Trump gets credit for exposing it.  As such, I still support him.  

Oh fucking shocker ....I mean complete Shocker :lol: You're right wing snowrider....congrats

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

no doubt

Dump is the corruption...

IMG_3156.JPG

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

no doubt

Truth.  He's threatening the establishment...and they are fighting him as hard as they can.  Dems don't care because the like big brother government to hep with their daily lives.  They need it.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Truth.  He's threatening the establishment...and they are fighting him as hard as they can.  Dems don't care because the like big brother government to hep with their daily lives.  They need it.

yah...putting big government authoritarians in positions of power is really challenging the status quo :lol: meanwhile......not a single fucking thing good for the middle class or american citizen is getting done....nothing 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dump is the corruption...

IMG_3156.JPG

you are so fucking dumb it makes my head hurt.......this meme was your whole entire deflection from the Hillary corruption being exposed. I mean you are so fucking dumb its almost impossible to comprehend....fucking retard 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Whiney fucking tweets from a narcissist with early onset Altzheimers and dementia is threatening the establishment..... :lmao: 

No - it's exposing the stupidity of those who continue to support him :bc: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

you are so fucking dumb it makes my head hurt.......this meme was your whole entire deflection from the Hillary corruption being exposed. I mean you are so fucking dumb its almost impossible to comprehend....fucking retard 

And your premise is false :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Whiney fucking tweets from a narcissist with early onset Altzheimers and dementia is threatening the establishment..... :lmao: 

No - it's exposing the stupidity of those who continue to support him :bc: 

Your a pissy coward bitch.

:lol:

Poor little tranny SeRena.