Check your account email address ×

Anthony Scaramucci's absolutely bananas quotes to the New Yorker, ranked

Just now, SnowRider said:

And your premise is false :lol: 

DERP DERP DERP.....DONT FOCUS ON HILLARY AND HOW CORRUPT SHE IS....FOCUS ON RUSHANS...DERP DERP

You are fucking brain dead....brain fucking dead

On 2017-07-28 at 7:23 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

Monkee see, monkee do :lol:

Funny stuff but you have to give mooch credit. His act isn't a complete copy of Trump. "Banning trying to suck his own Cock". That's comedy gold right there. 

I think this guy could be Trumps running mate next time around. 

21 hours ago, f7ben said:

yah...putting big government authoritarians in positions of power is really challenging the status quo :lol: meanwhile......not a single fucking thing good for the middle class or american citizen is getting done....nothing 

Just six months into "Celebrity President". :bc:

• Like 1

On 7/27/2017 at 11:27 PM, Zambroski said:

Nice breakdown from a hack news source by a liberal rag writer published in a horrifically crap liberal rag.  Thank goodness she was able to count it down and anywise it all for the Trump haters that need their talking points.

Another winner Vinney!!!

:lmao:

Dude says,"call me mooch" and you are wing man for the "mooch" :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Fuck that guy....there is only one Mooch and that is Iron Mountain Michigans very own Steve Mariucci.

IMG_3279.JPG.4075233ec4a6c37742e35bdb02a34fab.JPG

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Fuck that guy....there is only one Mooch and that is Iron Mountain Michigans very own Steve Mariucci.

IMG_3279.JPG.4075233ec4a6c37742e35bdb02a34fab.JPG

Damn right!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Go back under you Jew hating rock until you make sense.  Yes...I get it...."We Chicagoanians stick together!" :lol: Quite a little "sanctuary" you boy got stewin down there. :lol:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Go back under you Jew hating rock until you make sense.  Yes...I get it...."We Chicagoanians stick together!" :lol: Quite a little "sanctuary" you boy got stewin down there. :lol:

Well I'm not sure about how it goes where you're from but around here when someone says, "Hey, call me mooch" right away you know he is a dickhead. :lol:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Well I'm not sure about how it goes where you're from but around here when someone says, "Hey, call me mooch" right away you know he is a dickhead. :lol:

well you're the only self proclaimed bigot anti semite on the board, so there's that.

On July 28, 2017 at 8:49 AM, Mainecat said:

Hes not even the communication director yet. He has to sell his company and be free of it before his appointment.

The sale is under a microscope because the Chinese are buying it and it has to be clear they are buying at market value and not a overblown price. The Chinese buying at a overblown price may be looking for influence from him if he gets appointed.

:lies: it's not a senate approved appointment you clueless senile POS 

On July 28, 2017 at 5:35 PM, f7ben said:

yah...putting big government authoritarians in positions of power is really challenging the status quo :lol: meanwhile......not a single fucking thing good for the middle class or american citizen is getting done....nothing 

BULLFUCKINGSHIT, your 401K up, everyone else's is, you lying sack of hooknosed shit, pulling out of Climate bullshit no carbon tax, gas prices at lowest price in years, steel exports up. Unemployment at lowest levels in decades, that's all middle class improvements you fucking moron :finger3:  

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

well you're the only self proclaimed bigot anti semite on the board, so there's that.

It's only a problem if you deny it...

11 hours ago, Anler said:

Not sure if you just called me a "Dickhead" or we're giving me the local Chicago lingo.  Don't care....about either.  And if you really want to know, a "mooch" where I grew up means somebody that is constantly needing to use somebody else's money and goods and never returning the favors.  Now, the new term is "liberal". :lol: