Check your account email address ×

OFFICIAL "MEET ME BEHIND SANDY"S SUB SHOP" THREAD !!!!!!!!1111111

I'm gonna beat AMG like a rented mule. I'm just gonna get casts put on my hands ahead of time cause I know I'm gonna break them both on his thick skull !!!11111111111

When I'm done with AMG its gonna be Machznooties TURN TO GET TAKEN TO THE WOOD PILES !!!!111111111 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm gonna beat AMG like a rented mule. I'm just gonna get casts put on my hands ahead of time cause I know I'm gonna break them both on his thick skull !!!11111111111

When I'm done with AMG its gonna be Machznooties TURN TO GET TAKEN TO THE WOOD PILES !!!!111111111 

Bhen, you're supposed to tag them. @SVT Renegade XRS

:snack:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Skidude600 said:

Can I watch?? I'll give him a good swift kick after you've done all the heavy work. I'll even dress up as a 84 yr old man looking for some trouble.........

:lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You better get to him before he comes to NYC, because once he steps foot in my territory I'm going beat his ass to shreds and then mail him back to his family bit by bit.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You better get to him before he comes to NYC, because once he steps foot in my territory I'm going beat his ass to shreds and then mail him back to his family bit by bit.

Dont hold your breath waiting....

11 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

This isn't make believe world

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

When you realize how wrong you are , it will be to late for you 

Why aren't you fighting mma if youre so tough? Serious question man...