Check your account email address ×

In Michigan on Private property , don't operate or sit in a motor vehicle while drinking or drunk

Just now, f7ben said:

more then you got faggot :lol: 

:lol: yea sure

Hey lemme know when you're gonna test this law out. I wanna be there to record it live. Will be sweet to see this happen to you 

:lol::lmao:

Buddy of mine got nailed with "intent "which is essentially the same as an impaired charge.  

Was at the bar,took his keys to get smokes out of his car,cops busted him in the parking lot. .even tho he was coming right back in and his gf was the dd that night . Gay

11 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Buddy of mine got nailed with "intent "which is essentially the same as an impaired charge.  

Was at the bar,took his keys to get smokes out of his car,cops busted him in the parking lot. .even tho he was coming right back in and his gf was the dd that night . Gay

that makes bootlicking pussies hard just thinking about it 

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol: yea sure

Hey lemme know when you're gonna test this law out. I wanna be there to record it live. Will be sweet to see this happen to you 

:lol::lmao:

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

that makes bootlicking pussies hard just thinking about it 

Exhibit A

25 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Had a case go to court locally.  A woman was passed out in her car in the bar parking lot, no keys in ignition.  Long story short . The police were trying to argue   that with her BAC she had to of drove drunk from another bar to get to where she was. 

She ended up being aquited, but I bet it cost her a bundle in the end.  Pretty sure her license was taken on the spot, and went to jail.

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Had a case go to court locally.  A woman was passed out in her car in the bar parking lot, no keys in ignition.  Long story short . The police were trying to argue   that with her BAC she had to of drove drunk from another bar to get to where she was. 

She ended up being aquited, but I bet it cost her a bundle in the end.  Pretty sure her license was taken on the spot, and went to jail.

Wow. That's insane.  Up here we don't do jail time unless it's a second offense, and it's only a few weeks. 

6 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Wow. That's insane.  Up here we don't do jail time unless it's a second offense, and it's only a few weeks. 

They take you to jail overnight , but you get released after so many hours.

They recently added super drunk driving, where if you are passed a certain level they give you a more severe sentence.

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They take you to jail overnight , but you get released after so many hours.

They recently added super drunk driving, where if you are passed a certain level they give you a more severe sentence.

Oh ok. I thought she went to jail for a few months or something :lol:. Here it's you get taken to the station, they book you ,and then released on a promise to appear in court. Automatic suspension of 12 months, starting at time of court. So if you don't get to court for a few months after you're caught,it's a 14 month suspension, 1000 fine ,and a 12 month course.  Once a month for a few hours :guzzle:plus,you get a criminal record 

in FUNtario you can be arrested for impaired for just what you posted plus

sitting in your boat with keys

in a canoe even by the dock

in a dingy floating by the dock

riding mower on your own property

e-bike (strange you lose your drivers license but can still drive the e-bike unless Judge orders you not too - same for a boat)

all going against your license

yes cops are dick heads .

I have a bud who was passed out in the back  of his explorer  it was  running but it was January . he was latterly in a sleeping bag in the back  in the parking lot of the vfw and got a DWI . they don't want you to drive don't want you to sleep it off . dick head cop still gave it to him and he only blew a .09

just in case any of you are boating on the st Croix river in MN and drunk driving ALWAYS turn to the WI side and don't stop until you are clearly on the WI side . BWI do not go on your driving record in WI but they do in MN . almost all y buds have multiple BWI in WI from years of bad decisions .not 100% if it matters if you are a WI resident or not . but if from MN I know you are gold

Edited by Ez ryder

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Exhibit A

Give your anti cop BS a rest, faggot

If someone was bad mouthing the military, and talking shit about your dead buddy, you'd be all bent out of shape.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Give your anti cop BS a rest, faggot

If someone was bad mouthing the military, and talking shit about your dead buddy, you'd be all bent out of shape.

What the fuck does one have to do with the other.....how does this or State Troopers beating up an 83 year old compare to my buddy getting killed in Afghanistan you fucking dolt? 

20 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

What the fuck does one have to do with the other.....how does this or State Troopers beating up an 83 year old compare to my buddy getting killed in Afghanistan you fucking dolt? 

Because you're back to being a complete twat again, about some old man with an attitude, who wouldn't know who you were on the street if he saw you the day before. Larry knew what he was doing when he went outside to confront the police. Bottom line is, he thought he was going to tell them to get lost and he was wrong.   And if my memory serves me correctly, I believe he said something to them along the lines of "you're lucky I don't have a gun on me"  

I have several friends and family members who are LEO and state troopers. You'd be pissed off if someone was talking shit about your dead buddy.  And before you give me any BS about not knowing anyone who's been killed in Iraq or Afghanistan- I know way more who have than you do.  

I don't get how they can nail you if you are on YOUR property?  I'm always liquored up when I use the riding mower ,so I guess I should be watching oot for the man now ?  Fucker will pop oot from behind some willows