Check your account email address ×

The French are rude fuckers.

On July 24, 2017 at 0:49 PM, revkevsdi said:

Just kidding.  Im in Paris and that old stereotype is gone. People are super friendly. On our way to the hotel from airport the escalator was broken a French guy in a suit walked back up to help my wife with her carry on. Random people stop to give us directions. People with limited English try their best to communicate. 

I've said it before but the world is upside down. The French are polite, their colours don't run. They aren't racist or scared of immigrants. The Germans are leading the US on being accepting of other cultures. 

The US meanwhile has become rude, they trample on rights because terrorists have scared them. They cheer while government squads round up Spanish and Muslims. They don't stand up when armed police demand to see your papers or shoot people at random.  A large number of Americans applaud their President when he sides with the Russians. 

Oh yeah. And Paris is clean (for a city. ) Cleaner than New York by a long shot.

:lies: 

On July 24, 2017 at 3:28 PM, Kivalo said:

You have the lowest intelligence on this board and you seem to be hell bent on proving it daily. :bc:

And you know FAKENEWSMAINECUNT has never left his dooryard let alone traveled anywhere at all, drolling senile fucking hack clown :guzzle: 

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

From the dumb fuck that posts on here every day of his miserable life. 

are you posting from your cottage and trying to call me out for posting in my vacation? Lol. Dumbfuck. Btw your kids time at the cottage sounds like he's a chip off the old block. Boring as fuck just like you.  But if the world wasn't full of boring people the golf courses would be empty. 

Party on shithead. 

Sorry I don't  golf,  we agree on something.

Cottage is a getaway not a vacation and there is always work to be done.  Hey, isn't it your turn to use the fractional 20 year old boat ownership.

Now enjoy your faggot fries.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

From the dumb fuck that posts on here every day of his miserable life. 

are you posting from your cottage and trying to call me out for posting in my vacation? Lol. Dumbfuck. Btw your kids time at the cottage sounds like he's a chip off the old block. Boring as fuck just like you.  But if the world wasn't full of boring people the golf courses would be empty. 

Party on shithead. 

LOL!  Go to Paris with your mommy and daddy....tell others on a  sled site back home that they are scared to travel the world.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!  Get fucked you kayaking derp twerp.

:lol:

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

We enjoyed Paris too.  Lots of cool culture and incredible history.  We spent all day in the Louvre.  

12227587_10208305458142543_2698401237994

Yes. Really amazing. Good for you on a full day in the Louvre. I can't spend more than 3 hours in a museum or Art gallery. The sheer volume and depth of works in the Louvre or in the Vatican museum blows me away. It's funny how you hit sites in other countries and so many statues are listed as being in the Louvre or Vatican museum. 2,000 years of plundering each other's treasures. 

It definitely gives a person perspective. Anyone who have seen how well travelled people were over 2,000 years ago would know racism is pointless. Railing against Syrians bringing their ways to North America when we know they were already in Europe 2,000 years ago .....

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  Go to Paris with your mommy and daddy....tell others on a  sled site back home that they are scared to travel the world.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!  Get fucked you kayaking derp twerp.

:lol:

Lol. 17,600 posts in one year.  

Sorry lil Momo but the only one whose past time you can take a shot at is Big Momo.  

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

And you know FAKENEWSMAINECUNT has never left his dooryard let alone traveled anywhere at all, drolling senile fucking hack clown :guzzle: 

From someone whose world travel involved crossing the Canadian border to avoid the draft and then hiding in a basement,  that's pretty rich. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Lol. 17,600 posts in one year.  

Sorry lil Momo but the only one whose past time you can take a shot at is Big Momo.  

17, 640 with this one.  Hey, you gonna buy a sled when you get back?  Or maybe take another world spinning trip and report back to a sled forum on how awesome you are?  Send us a family photo!  You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the perfect liberal.  Well, one of them anyway.  

Poor Rev. :lol:

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes. Really amazing. Good for you on a full day in the Louvre. I can't spend more than 3 hours in a museum or Art gallery. The sheer volume and depth of works in the Louvre or in the Vatican museum blows me away. It's funny how you hit sites in other countries and so many statues are listed as being in the Louvre or Vatican museum. 2,000 years of plundering each other's treasures. 

It definitely gives a person perspective. Anyone who have seen how well travelled people were over 2,000 years ago would know racism is pointless. Railing against Syrians bringing their ways to North America when we know they were already in Europe 2,000 years ago .....

We spent about 4 hrs in the Louvre, seemed like all day.

IMO if you decide to move to another country then you should assimilate to the new country.  

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

17, 640 with this one.  Hey, you gonna buy a sled when you get back?  Or maybe take another world spinning trip and report back to a sled forum on how awesome you are?  Send us a family photo!  You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the perfect liberal.  Well, one of them anyway.  

Maybe if he can get three others to co-own it.  Fucking loser.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Says the clown who rides 19 miles out and 19 miles back and calls himself a sledder :lmao: Fucking joke bro :lol: 

24 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

@Zambroski is full of shit. He posted this pic on FB. Looks like he was having a good time in Paris.:lmao:

IMG_2963.JPG

That's not Paris you fuck wad!  That was me in Vegas! :lol:

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Says the clown who rides 19 miles out and 19 miles back and calls himself a sledder :lmao: Fucking joke bro :lol: 

:lmao:

You can't ride for shit!  I bet you show all your neighbors your girl sled and talk it up! :lol: you think they are thinking you are cool, but really....dork.

Tell me again how you ride for 700 miles in -60 temps across Canada with a two saddlebags flopping in the breeze. :lol:

Look!  Look how skilled you are! :lmao:

SR Boondocker.jpg

The real French aren't as bad. It's it's the Quebec French who speak the bastardized French language that are the losers. They even hate them in Cuba and Mexico lmao 

4 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

The real French aren't as bad. It's it's the Quebec French who speak the bastardized French language that are the losers. They even hate them in Cuba and Mexico lmao 

I have heard from many people they are also hated in Gods waiting room, Florida. I have worked with them, and lived in Queerbec for several years, and as a general statement, they certainly do have a me, me attitude, and do not mind butting in line-ups, or subway stations, or restaurants, or strip joints. LOL

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

I have heard from many people they are also hated in Gods waiting room, Florida. I have worked with them, and lived in Queerbec for several years, and as a general statement, they certainly do have a me, me attitude, and do not mind butting in line-ups, or subway stations, or restaurants, or strip joints. LOL

So they are a lot like the rude fucks in TO.  

I have worked with many French engineers and programmers over the years and I have nothing negative to say about them.