Check your account email address ×

The French are rude fuckers.

On 2017-07-28 at 7:55 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Sorry I don't  golf,  we agree on something.

Cottage is a getaway not a vacation and there is always work to be done.  Hey, isn't it your turn to use the fractional 20 year old boat ownership.

Now enjoy your faggot fries.

So by Trumpian logic you are really busy at your cottage so you use your free time posting on here instead of doing something else.  Lol. Way to go loser. 

On 2017-07-28 at 8:41 PM, Skidooski said:

:lmao: I forgot the high roller Tupperware boat king shares his boat with his brother! 

Yeah. Because it would make sense to fully own a boat that I use less than 10 days per year. Obviously the Trumpsters know nothing about finances. It costs me half the outlay, half the repairs, storage and insurance. I get way less use than my brother so he appreciates that and keeps the boat at his house. Any time I pick it up it is clean are ready to go. If it's a conflict between me wanting the boat and him, I win because I use it less. Seems like a winning deal. But why should I have to explain at good deal to fans of Trump. Art of the deal is their jam right?

20 hours ago, Woodtick said:

@Zambroski is full of shit. He posted this pic on FB. Looks like he was having a good time in Paris.:lmao:

IMG_2963.JPG

19 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That's not Paris you fuck wad!  That was me in Vegas! :lol:

:lmao:

You can't ride for shit!  I bet you show all your neighbors your girl sled and talk it up! :lol: you think they are thinking you are cool, but really....dork.

Tell me again how you ride for 700 miles in -60 temps across Canada with a two saddlebags flopping in the breeze. :lol:

Look!  Look how skilled you are! :lmao:

SR Boondocker.jpg

15 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

And pathological liars and hypocrites like you 🖕

13 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Nice and all but why go on a trip with thr wife to post on fs? You could have done that from home :lol: 

3 hours ago, Rw06GT said:

Anyone else get the feeling that Rev watched Ratatouille then went to the library to get some books about Paris and started this thread? :lol:

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

A dead language at that :flush: 

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

When you have to legislate it's existence, it's dead.

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Can you imagine if a conservative government came out with language laws mandating that English signs must be much bigger than French or Arabic.... wow

Tell me again that you girls are too busy to talk about this on a sledding site. :lol:

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So by Trumpian logic you are really busy at your cottage so you use your free time posting on here instead of doing something else.  Lol. Way to go loser. 

Yeah. Because it would make sense to fully own a boat that I use less than 10 days per year. Obviously the Trumpsters know nothing about finances. It costs me half the outlay, half the repairs, storage and insurance. I get way less use than my brother so he appreciates that and keeps the boat at his house. Any time I pick it up it is clean are ready to go. If it's a conflict between me wanting the boat and him, I win because I use it less. Seems like a winning deal. But why should I have to explain at good deal to fans of Trump. Art of the deal is their jam right?

Tell me again that you girls are too busy to talk about this on a sledding site. :lol:

Back from vacation?  Or does that matter?  What a awesome fun guy you must be.

Whiney little hater bitch.  I packed sauerkraut and goat cheese in your Tupperware canoe while you were gone.  Sealed it up nice and tight.  Bon voyage dip shit!

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Back from vacation?  Or does that matter?  What a awesome fun guy you must be.

Whiney little hater bitch.  I packed sauerkraut and goat cheese in your Tupperware canoe while you were gone.  Sealed it up nice and tight.  Bon voyage dip shit!

Nope. Just using up some wifi to rattle your chain and hear a little bitch bark.

Thanks for coming through little momo. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Nope. Just using up some wifi to rattle your chain and hear a little bitch bark.

Thanks for coming through little momo. 

You think I'm a little bitch? :lol:

Thank god for your social media right?  Or, are you looking for a date?  I'm afraid I'd only ass fuck you prison style as I drove your face into the shower floor.  Or maybe you'd like that. :dunno:

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You think I'm a little bitch? :lol:

Thank god for your social media right?  Or, are you looking for a date?  I'm afraid I'd only ass fuck you prison style as I drove your face into the shower floor.  Or maybe you'd like that. :dunno:

Never really thought about it. Obviously you have. Were you giving your little pecker a good wank while you wrote that?  I'm guessing don't ask, don't tell was in effect while you "supposedly. " served. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Just re-read your OP,  you came in sounding like a dick and it's no wonder SeRena is your only friend.

Weekends at the cottage are not a vacation but we still try and have fun.  

As for the boat, you're supposed to be a high rolling silver spooner,  those expenses should be pocket change.  I think you are the one in need of a financial education.

On 2017-07-29 at 10:41 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Just re-read your OP,  you came in sounding like a dick and it's no wonder SeRena is your only friend.

Weekends at the cottage are not a vacation but we still try and have fun.  

As for the boat, you're supposed to be a high rolling silver spooner,  those expenses should be pocket change.  I think you are the one in need of a financial education.

So just because I have money I should waste it? What kind of fiscal conservative idea is that?  

You Trumpsters sure are a special kind of stupid. 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Does anyone actually read his dribble anymore or simple point and laugh at him? :dunno: 

Slope Jr :lol: 

I find MC has better material.  Rev is just another indignant liberal hater that refuses to see how he played a HUGE roll in Trump being POTUS.  Comical really.

MC is just plain stupid hilarious!  Like the FS village idiot.  Annoying sometimes, but always good for a smile and a giggle.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I find MC has better material.  Rev is just another indignant liberal hater that refuses to see how he played a HUGE roll in Trump being POTUS.  Comical really.

MC is just plain stupid hilarious!  Like the FS village idiot.  Annoying sometimes, but always good for a smile and a giggle.

Oh MC by far! Good ole Abe :bc: 

giphy.gif.a433ba6c8754eeb6b9a83a8183eed5a0.gif

I come back from Vaca and the first thread I open is the typical liberal snob circle jerk bashing anything that isn't globalist in nature. :lol:  

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Oh MC by far! Good ole Abe :bc: 

giphy.gif.a433ba6c8754eeb6b9a83a8183eed5a0.gif

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I come back from Vaca and the first thread I open is the typical liberal snob circle jerk bashing anything that isn't globalist in nature. :lol:  

Well...welcome back!  How come you weren't posting here while you were on vacation?  You must have been actually having fun on VACATION.  Rev stayed here while he was abroad.  A real adventurer!!!!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well...welcome back!  How come you weren't posting here while you were on vacation?  You must have been actually having fun on VACATION.  Rev stayed here while he was abroad.  A real adventurer!!!!

Spent most of my time at the beach.   Too much "scenery" to have my head stuck in a laptop or smartphone with you losers.  :taunt:

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Spent most of my time at the beach.   Too much "scenery" to have my head stuck in a laptop or smartphone with you losers.  :taunt:

Yeah....Paris and trotting around Europe probably had less to look at.  Poor Rev. :lol:

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So just because I have money I should waste it? What kind of fiscal conservative idea is that?  

You Trumpsters sure are a special kind of stupid. 

Fiscal Conservative?  More like fiscal failure.  Did you stay at a youth hostile to minimize your dream vaca expenses while in gay Parie?

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Just went through security at gatwick.  Really efficient and friendly.  Those freedom loving Mercans could learn a lot 

Have you thanked your brother yet for paying for half of your trip? 

• Haha 1