Check your account email address ×

Anti Trumpers

My little slice of heaven is watching the Left get all excited every day when they think they have a big scoop on Trump.

Everyone has been heresay and from supposed white house sources.......

Makes me smile please keep your course of action............

That is all.

I live in the reality our election was tainted by a foreign adversary and those very people who live and control Washington are controlled by communists in Russia.

My biggest concern for MY country is that this never happens again and the Trump posse is tossed from Washington.

If your slice of heaven bar is set this low and you don't give a fuck about our countries future you should just move to where Communism resides.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I live in the reality our election was tainted by a foreign adversary and those very people who live and control Washington are controlled by communists in Russia.

My biggest concern for MY country is that this never happens again and the Trump posse is tossed from Washington.

If your slice of heaven bar is set this low and you don't give a fuck about our countries future you should just move to where Communism resides.

lol, yes your country was in good hands for the last 8 years. So Trump has fucked the whole thing up in six months................keep it coming.

10 Russia topics going.

Without a doubt, had Trump not won the election there would be zero talk of Russia, besides Clintons keen sense of foreign policy in keeping the Russians in check.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

My slice of heaven is watching Republitards double, triple and quadruple down on this stupidity every day and calling them on it as the SS Trump takes on more water

X1000. then have the idiocy to start a thread like this :lol:

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

10 Russia topics going.

Without a doubt, had Trump not won the election there would be zero talk of Russia, besides Clintons keen sense of foreign policy in keeping the Russians in check.

No, the talk would have been about further Russian sanctions and the investigations into how it happened and what should be done to prevent it from happening again.

Funny how Donny 2 Scoops isn't interested in any of that.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

10 Russia topics going.

sure there would. the talk of Russia involvement started before trump even won. do you watch any news at all?

The Russians we're in the same spot many in here were before the election they thought Hillary was a shoe in so why would they help Trump? Plus the Uranium One deal just proves Hillary was a Pol they could make deals with why would they want Trump.

:lol:

Ice and Slinger.  Too funny. :lmao:

"We aren't massively butt-hurt at all....we just like to watch stupid Trumpers."  Go sell that shit somewhere else.  Your butt-hurt is epic!!!!!!!!!  And funny as shit!!!!!

• Like 1

The left is so brainwashed by CNN lol

it is fun to watch these idiots work themselves into a tizzy every time CNN has a new "scoop" that ALWAYS goes nowhere 

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

The left is so brainwashed by CNN lol

it is fun to watch these idiots work themselves into a tizzy every time CNN has a new "scoop" that ALWAYS goes nowhere 

Should I repost my list from yesterday of all the alt right conspiracy fantasies that haven't gone anywhere?

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

No, the talk would have been about further Russian sanctions and the investigations into how it happened and what should be done to prevent it from happening again.

Funny how Donny 2 Scoops isn't interested in any of that.

Bullshit.  No one would be talking about the election six months later .

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sure there would. the talk of Russia involvement started before trump even won. do you watch any news at all?

Right,  it would be dominating the news cycle 24/7 .   So I can get the new CNN exclusive of all the jaw dropping, eyebrow raising, bomb shells. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Can't wait until the real investigation begins.  I predict some Dems will be going to jail.  Namely Hillary.

Not to be a jerk , but the three corrupt clintoons inc. will never ever see a jail cell. They are the very well protected  1% political class clowns.

Should I repost my list from yesterday of all the alt right conspiracy fantasies that haven't gone anywhere?

Why? Just to help you feel better about all this nonsense you keep doubling down on?

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Why? Just to help you feel better about all this nonsense you keep doubling down on?

All the nonsense that is being investigated by the FBI?

vs

All your nonsense that isn't worth an article on page 20 of the National Enquirer?

IMG_7484.GIF

You can laugh if you want....but you are Ned Beatty.  Who am I?  Well, Burt of course....I was aiming for your worthless ass and shot your rapist instead.  Oh well.  Alternate endings sometimes never make it to print. :lol:

3 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Not to be a jerk , but the three corrupt clintoons inc. will never ever see a jail cell. They are the very well protected  1% political class clowns.

Agreed.  Their name is already shit...to all but the retards.  That's about as good as it gets when it comes to corrupt politicians.

• Like 1