Check your account email address ×

Anti Trumpers

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Dude you didn't even know any of this info, so who is really dumber than a rock?

You ranted on and on about how Harper fought this the whole way :lmao:  yet Harper was payout people behind your back :lmao: 

dumb is dumb

I never mentioned Harper once. You idiot blame layers always do.

9 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

So how were kadrs rights violated?

He was there trying to kill men...women from his own country....and was caught in the act....

He was sleep deprived.........................awwwwwwww

Fuck him and fuck Failmaker.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Are you suggesting the USA keeps innocent people at GITMO?

Are you?

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

he is more than lucky I would say

Lucky Trudeau is PM

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Are you?

Lucky Trudeau is PM

Trudeau makes no difference in what the outcome would be.... All this was from before he was elected....  Would Harper have dragged it out costing millions more?  probably since Harper already spent 6 million on lawyers

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau makes no difference in what the outcome would be.... All this was from before he was elected....  Would Harper have dragged it out costing millions more?  probably since Harper already spent 6 million on lawyers

Id rather fight this in court over principle then pay a terrorist. 10 million is 10 million....id rather itgo to waste then to a terrorist.

4 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I never mentioned Harper once. You idiot blame layers always do.

He was sleep deprived.........................awwwwwwww

Fuck him and fuck Failmaker.

As soon as the RCMP showed up knowing all that was going on, and continued this practiced changed everything, do some reading instead of your gut feelings.......

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Id rather fight this in court over principle then pay a terrorist.

wow! for how much longer?  this ruling came down a long time ago...... sometimes Courts suck

When  Khadr re-launched his lawsuit against the Canadian government in 2014, he sought $20 million in damages. His lawyers alleged a half-dozen sections of the Charter of Rights had been violated.

If Stephen Harper were still prime minister, it's possible the federal government would continue fighting the suit. In light of the Supreme Court's ruling in 2010, the government might well have eventually lost, potentially resulting in a payout of more than $10 million (not to mention years of legal fees).

In that case, of course, the outrage would have been directed at the courts. But the issue would be the same. (unless its a Liberal government than the anger will be at them)

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

wow! for how much longer?  this ruling came down a long time ago...... sometimes Courts suck

When  Khadr re-launched his lawsuit against the Canadian government in 2014, he sought $20 million in damages. His lawyers alleged a half-dozen sections of the Charter of Rights had been violated.

If Stephen Harper were still prime minister, it's possible the federal government would continue fighting the suit. In light of the Supreme Court's ruling in 2010, the government might well have eventually lost, potentially resulting in a payout of more than $10 million (not to mention years of legal fees).

In that case, of course, the outrage would have been directed at the courts. But the issue would be the same. (unless its a Liberal government than the anger will be at them)

If Harper was PM we wouldn't have gave away the 100s of millions to other countries and would have lots to spare. :lol:

12 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Id rather fight this in court over principle then pay a terrorist. 10 million is 10 million....id rather itgo to waste then to a terrorist.

You'd let it go all the way through the courts again, and end up paying Khadr double 

:lol:

This isn't about your feelings.  It's about laws.

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You'd let it go all the way through the courts again, and end up paying Khadr double 

:lol:

This isn't about your feelings.  It's about laws.

Speculation...

If Harper was PM we wouldn't have gave away the 100s of millions to other countries and would have lots to spare. :lol:

Ya those funds might have not been given out....  But than again 75% of our entire federal debt is from the Conservatives and they balance ONE (so called) budget in our history

6 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

There shouldn't be a court case period.

So none...

And why shouldn't he be able to defend himself in court?  Every Canadian citizen has that right.

He hasn't even ever had a proper trial 

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

So none...

And why shouldn't he be able to defend himself in court?  Every Canadian citizen has that right.

Do your friends know you support terrorism?

10 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

So none...

Because when you go to fight against the country your rights are forfeit 

• Like 1

Do your friends know you support terrorism?

Do your friends know you beat your wife?

4 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Because when you go to fight against the country your rights are forfeit 

What law is that?  Link me

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Do your friends know you beat your wife?

No where have I said I beat my wife....you on the other hand have stated numerous times you support Kadr a terrorist.

3 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

No where have I said I beat my wife....you on the other hand have stated numerous times you support Kadr a terrorist.

No I haven't said anything of the sort.

Link me

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

Just look at your posts

...no need to link

I know what I've posted and I haven't said anything about supporting terrorism.  Besides, this case isn't about terrorism.  It's about a Canadian Citizen being denied his rights by multiple Canadian governments who were complicit in his torture.

Stop being such an emotional woman and look at the legal facts of the issue.