Check your account email address ×

another small flame erupts from the smoke

Slinger, Is it that you're hurting financially?  I could lend you the hundred bucks if that's what this is about. You are looking pretty desperate here. 

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

trump jr admitted the meeting ya dimwit. would you like some other sources?

oh boy he met with a lawyer from Russia.   guess what I met with a chiropractor from Russia last week quick get under your desk 

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

oh boy he met with a lawyer from Russia.   guess what I met with a chiropractor from Russia last week quick get under your desk 

Yea no big deal.  I guess that's why he lied about it, changed his story within 24 hours and now has just lawyered up.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yea no big deal.  I guess that's why he lied about it, changed his story within 24 hours and now has just lawyered up.

every week a new bullshit dead end from you . do you ever get tired of being wrong ?

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

followed by this.....

Trump Jr. Was Told in Email of Russian Effort to Aid Campaign

Source: New York Times

WASHINGTON — Before arranging a meeting with a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer he believed would offer him compromising information about Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Jr. was informed in an email that the material was part of a Russian government effort to aid his father’s candidacy, according to three people with knowledge of the email. 

The email to the younger Mr. Trump was sent by Rob Goldstone, a publicist and former British tabloid reporter who helped broker the June 2016 meeting. In a statement on Sunday, Mr. Trump acknowledged that he was interested in receiving damaging information about Mrs. Clinton, but gave no indication that he thought the lawyer might have been a Kremlin proxy. 
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Image result for fire

Is that a picture of the DNC Russia narrative currently ??? What will be the next bombshell that fizzles within 48 hours???

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

how many people, including republicans, had to approve that entire process? with the need to get dirt on Hillary by the repukes, why wouldn't they have jumped on this immediately, at the time, or right after? hint: it was all legal, by the book, and approved by dems and repukes. sbyl. this is just another fine example of you nitwits getting gut hooked.

The Rebukes?? You sound like a fucking idiot!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Looks like Trump knows the lawyer that Trump jr met with and apparently didn't know, or so he lied to everyone about 3x

IMG_7582.PNG

Yeah that's her.  :lmao:

ea29261f08fe83977ce3f79cb537dc12.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ICEMAN! said:

The pic I posted is from 4 years ago stupid 

:bc:

Then she went downhill fast.  

Not sure what this picture proves.  :lmao:collusion.  :lmao:

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Then she went downhill fast.  

Not sure what this picture proves.  :lmao:collusion.  :lmao:

I never knew a chin could shrink in 4yr or ever

I sure shit would not recognize her if after 4 if that really was her in the first picks no fuckng way

41 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

It would take a hundred years for her to go from that to that . The bottom one looks like she has been breast feeding Momo for Christs sake :bc:

wpid-5fb24efe-5e04-4123-ae3e-2dfa3b0869d