Check your account email address ×

another small flame erupts from the smoke

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I meet with Russians all the time too.  What helpful info did he get from "the Russians"?  What helpful info did "this Russian" actually have.  

A bunch of nothing is all you have.  

fucking tom :lol:

you wanted to "hang" with the resident idiots on this trump/Russia thing, now you're going to sink to the bottom with them. what kind of fucking idiot can't see that there was definitely some Russian collusion in all of this? especially when that same idiot could bite into some many other bullshit stories with much, much, much less smoke and evidence:lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member

When a law enforcement official meets with a drug dealer yet no drugs are exchanged has a crime been committed?  

Elements of Conspiracy Charges

Many people assume that a conspiracy charge requires a large number of people or a substantial amount of criminal activity. In actuality, a conspiracy charge actually requires a great deal less. Generally, to support conspiracy charges, the prosecution must prove that (1) a person entered an agreement, (2) with at least one other person, and (3) that at least one person to the agreement  performed an act to further the agreement. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I meet with Russians all the time too.  What helpful info did he get from "the Russians"?  What helpful info did "this Russian" actually have.  

A bunch of nothing is all you have.  

yep, I've met a few myself as well. nothing to do with possible damage on a presidential candidate running against my dad though. you?

:lol:

you wanted to "hang" with the resident idiots on this trump/Russia thing, now you're going to sink to the bottom with them. what kind of fucking idiot can't see that there was definitely some Russian collusion in all of this? especially when that same idiot could bite into some many other bullshit stories with much, much, much less smoke and evidence:lmao:

Lets see what Mueller comes up with.  When he comes up with collusion then you will be vindicated.  When he comes up with money laundering or some other illegal activity you will not be vindicated.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh goodie!

I was waiting for the 'trying to look good for your buddies' narrative!

He's progressing along exactly according to schedule!

• Like 1

Lets see what Mueller comes up with.  When he comes up with collusion then you will be vindicated.  When he comes up with money laundering or some other illegal activity you will not be vindicated.

i shouldn't need to wait for that to redeem my $100. the bet had nothing to with convictions, the investigation, etc.

i shouldn't need to wait for that to redeem my $100. the bet had nothing to with convictions, the investigation, etc.

Just your interpretation of the bet.

"I CALL THIS COLLUSION!!!!!!"

That's a meeting.

"COLLUSION! COLLUSION COLLUSION COLLUSION!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111"

:lol:

It had to do with evidence of collusion if I'm not mistaken.  And I rarely am.....right?  Right.

are you leaning towards money-laundering now tom? why are you mentioning that?

I mentioned it weeks ago.  I don't believe there was collusion but to think Mueller won't find other improper activities surrounding the trumps would be naive.  I've said that all along.  

I mentioned it weeks ago.  I don't believe there was collusion but to think Mueller won't find other improper activities surrounding the trumps would be naive.  I've said that all along.  

i mentioned it months ago, and I'm pretty sure you laughed.

i mentioned it months ago, and I'm pretty sure you laughed.

I specifically mentioned it months ago too.  I'm not claiming there is money laundering or any other improprieties but it wouldn't surprise me.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:   So you are the sole decider of the bet?  Come on man. :lol:  

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Slinger consults his research on all FSCE members....

SchoolPaperworkOrganizing2.jpg

i have good memory dude. i don't need files, or spreadsheets to remember what people at one time said. would you like some examples with you?