Check your account email address ×

Trumpcare...Skinny Repeal

McCain showed he can be rational which is nice.  He was spot on in his comments that we need to actually address the real issues with cost and do it across the aisle. He may save the Republican party from being decimated in 18 if he can lead the way on that and finally have something done right within this administration 

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

McCain showed he can be rational which is nice.  He was spot on in his comments that we need to actually address the real issues with cost and do it across the aisle. He may save the Republican party from being decimated in 18 if he can lead the way on that and finally have something done right within this administration 

I saw a clip of Hannity blasting him for the "bombastic media commentators" remark.  He's is such a self righteous tool bag.  Not Maddow level...but for equal billing, he's as close as it gets....but still light years away.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I saw a clip of Hannity blasting him for the "bombastic media commentators" remark.  He's is such a self righteous tool bag.  Not Maddow level...but for equal billing, he's as close as it gets....but still light years away.

Uhh? :lmao: 

More of Trump winning. When is he going to show people the plan he promised them during the election?  Once he shows the plan that will give people better coverage at a fraction of the price, I'm sure his detractors will eat their words. 

Lol. Just kidding Trump is almost as dumb as his supporters. He wouldn't have a clue how to write legislation let alone get it passed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

He has great affordable healthcare.   I bet he didn't get in line at the V A

On 7/28/2017 at 10:47 AM, Zambroski said:

Hannity sucks balls.

On 7/28/2017 at 10:47 AM, Zambroski said:

You know you're a partisan hack when you can't accept that Fox and MSNBC are the same thing except one agrees with you most of the time and one doesn't. You give Hannity a pass because a fair amount of the time you're on board with his general message and demonize Maddow because you hate everything she says. From a politically neutral standpoint they're basically the same thing though.

26 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You know you're a partisan hack when you can't accept that Fox and MSNBC are the same thing except one agrees with you most of the time and one doesn't. You give Hannity a pass because a fair amount of the time you're on board with his general message and demonize Maddow because you hate everything she says. From a politically neutral standpoint they're basically the same thing though.

You're a partisan hack.  Right?  Oh yes indeed!!!!  I never gave Hannity a "pass".  Or do you consider calling him a "self righteous toolbag" a pass?  Moron.

Now, Maddow is an off the charts mental case whose ranting games of connect the dots are fucking intergalactic. I've truly never laughed so hard at any TV personality.  Or, maybe I'm laughing at her true fans (clearly, that'd be you) who are hanging on her every unbelievable hack-conspiracy word.  Edge of your seat shit huh? :lmao:

Now, while you think you know me, and everyone else that disagrees with you (Libatardery 101), I don't hate her.  I don't hate anyone.  I both despise and giggle at what she stands for and who she represents: whining babies screaming for validation for the "courage" to be different (outcasts) while calling everyone else names and trying to shame them into forced respect.

SBYL if I hurt your feelings when I bash her.  She (and anyone following her) are part of the lefts MAJOR PROBLEM.  No? You disagree?  Really?  Not getting it yet huh?  Well, you are clearly not alone.  You have a whole party behind you that still aren't getting it yet.  Know what happens when you refuse to "get it" and see the absolute distaste you bring to the nation with your name calling hypocritical rhetoric?

hint:

IMG_2184.GIF

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Your a partisan hack.  Right?  Oh yes indeed!!!!  I never gave Hamburg a pass.  Or do you consider calling him a "self righteous toolbag" a pass?  Moron.

Now, Maddow is an off the charts boy whose ranting games of connect the dots are fucking intergalactic.  I I've truly never laughed so hard at any TV personality.  Or, maybe I'm laughing at her true fans (clearly, that'd be you) who are hanging on her every unbelievable hack-conspiracy word.  Edge of your seat shit huh? :lmao:

Now, while you think you know me, and everyone else that disagrees with you (Libatardery 101), I don't hate her.  I don't hate anyone.  I both despise and giggle at what she stands for and who she represents: whining babies screaming for validation for the "courage" to be different (outcasts) while calling everyone else names and trying to shame them into forced respect.

SBYL if I hurt your feelings when I bash her.  She (and anyone following her) are part of the lefts MAJOR PROBLEM.  No? You disagree?  Really?  Not getting it yet huh?  Well, you are clearly not alone.  You have a whole party behind you that still aren't getting it yet.  Know what happens when you refuse to "get it" and see the absolute distaste you bring to the nation with your name calling hypocritical rhetoric?

hint:

IMG_2184.GIF

I'm a liberal and I just compared her to Sean Hannity, where are you getting the idea that I'm a fan of hers from? Oh yeah, every time you you quote me on here you ignore what I wrote and pretend I just spewed some generic libtard bullshit because you can't handle a real debate. What I said is I don't like Rachel Maddow, and you don't like Sean Hannity. I can see that they're both inflammatory figureheads for the partisan hordes, they go on TV every night and tell their base what they want to hear. You are the one who clearly stated you think Hannity is significantly better than Maddow, I clearly stated I think they're both equally poisonous to our political system. So which one of us is sticking their head in the sand and which one is putting politics aside here? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the hack is the guy who thinks Hannity is better than Maddow because he agrees with Hannity most of the time and never with Maddow and the level headed one recognizes they're both doing an equal part to inflame the partisan divide in this country.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I'm a liberal and I just compared her to Sean Hannity, where are you getting the idea that I'm a fan of hers from? Oh yeah, every time you you quote me on here you ignore what I wrote and pretend I just spewed some generic libtard bullshit because you can't handle a real debate. What I said is I don't like Rachel Maddow, and you don't like Sean Hannity. I can see that they're both inflammatory figureheads for the partisan hordes, they go on TV every night and tell their base what they want to hear. You are the one who clearly stated you think Hannity is significantly better than Maddow, I clearly stated I think they're both equally poisonous to our political system. So which one of us is sticking their head in the sand and which one is putting politics aside here? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the hack is the guy who thinks Hannity is better than Maddow because he agrees with Hannity most of the time and never with Maddow and the level headed one recognizes they're both doing an equal part to inflame the partisan divide in this country.

Ughhhh.....

Right back at you.

PRESIDENT TRUMP.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ughhhh.....

Right back at you.

PRESIDENT TRUMP.

So you're admitting I'm right? You think Hannity is better than Maddow because Fox is on your side of the spectrum and I'm being the voice of reason saying they are equal and opposite reactionaries that just kindle the flames of partisanship? You're finally talking some sense Zam!

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

So you're admitting I'm right? You think Hannity is better than Maddow because Fox is on your side of the spectrum and I'm being the voice of reason saying they are equal and opposite reactionaries that just kindle the flames of partisanship? You're finally talking some sense Zam!

Yes!  No!  What? :lol:

Please rewrite and get back to me.

I've got to go finish cutting grass now that my batteries are fully charged in my mower.  (Yes, that was a dig at your team).

:lol:

On July 28, 2017 at 10:39 AM, Angry ginger said:

:lmao: he is a senile fucking idiot, the best argument for term limits there ever was, and you are a fucking imbicile 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes!  No!  What? :lol:

Please rewrite and get back to me.

I've got to go finish cutting grass now that my batteries are fully charged in my mower.  (Yes, that was a dig at your team).

:lol:

Gas mower, gas snowblower, gas leaf blower, gas weed whacker, a 6 foot tall bandsaw, a couple Remington nail guns, a dump trailer, and a Transit chock full of air and power tools to pull it. That's the selection at the house I grew up in. I'd have some of my own by now if the landlord didn't take care of most of my shit like the law says they have to. Your liberal stereotypes have no power here.

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Gas mower, gas snowblower, gas leaf blower, gas weed whacker, a 6 foot tall bandsaw, a couple Remington nail guns, a dump trailer, and a Transit chock full of air and power tools to pull it. That's the selection at the house I grew up in. I'd have some of my own by now if the landlord didn't take care of most of my shit like the law says they have to. Your liberal stereotypes have no power here.

IMG_3278.JPG.4075616827b95b8a05c645c27a6d59fc.JPG

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Woah woah, hold up, I haven't gotten the surgery yet :lol: 

I googled "you have no power here" and this is the best I could do. :lol: