Check your account email address ×

Trumpcare...Skinny Repeal

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Holy shit you are getting muddled. 

This Trump stuff has you so turned around that uou can't even answer a simple question. 

Let's see how the question and your answer go together. 

Has anyone been able to explain why it is necessary for Obamacare to fail before we get to see Trumps brilliant plan?

Ez Ryder:  I don't want government involved at all . how about that .

Way to Spicer that shit dumb dumb.

no my argument has always been I do not want my heath insurance by the same people who run the DMV .

most R think the same way and don't give a shit if they replace the unaffordable care act with anything .

I said months ago they would push some shit and eventually just clean vote to drop it .

so no dumb dumb I have always had the same stance

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

no my argument has always been I do not want my heath insurance by the same people who run the DMV .

most R think the same way and don't give a shit if they replace the unaffordable care act with anything .

I said months ago they would push some shit and eventually just clean vote to drop it .

so no dumb dumb I have always had the same stance

Perhaps you could be smart enough not to quote me if you intend to answer a completely different question. 

On 2017-07-10 at 9:21 AM, Cold War said:

Priceless!

And they still swoop in to defend it  :lol: 

Thanks for the explanation ..................of being too stupid to understand being called stupid.

My God.   :bashhead:

On 2017-07-10 at 7:35 PM, Zambroski said:

No, we're sticking with Obamacare.  It's gonna work itself out.

:lol:

On 2017-07-10 at 7:40 PM, Momorider said:

35 weeks :lmao: yet they had to pass it to see what was in it, what a load of BULLFUCKINGSHIT :finger3: 

On 2017-07-11 at 8:00 PM, Edmo said:

Right because Obamacare is a real gem!

:bc: 

On 2017-07-14 at 8:51 AM, Skidooski said:

Just talkers IMO

On 2017-07-14 at 9:16 AM, racer254 said:

Lets all say it together:

GRUBERED!!!!

On 2017-07-15 at 1:37 PM, oleroule said:

what's your master plan, buttwheat?

your side is the one that created the mess.

just so you know, 99.99% of gooberment interference in healthcare is 'unworkable'.

On 2017-07-18 at 7:02 AM, franks pond said:

leak2.jpg

14 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'm glad this one didn't make it , it did fuckall to address the cost of care issue which is the main issue IMO

Last year Trump told the American people that he had a plan 

"You’re going to have such great health care, at a tiny fraction of the cost—and it’s going to be so easy."

So I ask the Trumpsters who continually defend him:  Where is Trumps plan?  Not that mocked together back room Republican piece of shit.  Where is the plan Trump told you he had?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

"You’re going to have such great health care, at a tiny fraction of the cost—and it’s going to be so easy."

So I ask the Trumpsters who continually defend him:  Where is Trumps plan?  Not that mocked together back room Republican piece of shit.  Where is the plan Trump told you he had?

Same place Obama's was six months into his term.  Sometimes plans don't work out.  Like your plan to not be a whiney little baby that can make it out in the world on his own. THANKS DADDY!  AMIRITE?  

Now...go buy a sled.  This isn't FreedomKayaker.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Same place Obama's was six months into his term.  Sometimes plans don't work out.  Like your plan to not be a whiney little baby that can make it out in the world on his own. THANKS DADDY!  AMIRITE?  

Now...go buy a sled.  This isn't FreedomKayaker.

Are you saying Trump has a plan?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

topic - trump's plan he said he had.

not topic - who wrote most of the ACA

Here is another question for you.....Is mccain using the same insurance as people in the ACA or is he using the VA care he is provided when getting the surgery for his blood clot?  LMAO

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Here is another question for you.....Is mccain using the same insurance as people in the ACA or is he using the VA care he is provided when getting the surgery for his blood clot?  LMAO

Still not an answer to the question.  Where is the plan Trump told you he had?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Still not an answer to the question.  Where is the plan Trump told you he had?

Sitting on someone's desk in Washington.  With all establishment politicians making sure it doesn't move.  You and the rest of your little cohorts seem to forget that Trump is still an outsider to the establishment.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao: 

It's comedic relief reading Doe Dumbers posts when he actually thinks he's smart :lol: 

Dump is a fucking joke and those who continue to defend him are also :bc: 

43 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why do you give a shit?  So bizarre.

Is there nothing locally or within your own borders you could find to be a cunt about?

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: 

It's comedic relief reading Doe Dumbers posts when he actually thinks he's smart :lol: 

Dump is a fucking joke and those who continue to defend him are also :bc: 

Poor Joke Serena.  Thinks he's taken seriously here. :lmao:

I'll take MC's word over yours. :lol:

Moron.

SR Fail.gif

On 7/18/2017 at 9:34 AM, racer254 said:

I happen to think Trump has A LOT of people that are not going to just blindly go along with him.  He is bad news for establishment politicians from both sides and I think the last thing they want is for him to succeed.  If he does succeed, then it just proves how incapable and possibly ineffective their tenure/position is.  Thus someone else could do the job as good or better then they are doing.   It has to be something that the current politicians come up with and Trump must follow their lead, not the other way around, otherwise I see them bucking him at every turn.

You are one dumb motherfucker .....Trump has no clue about this HC bill ....he doesnt give a shit and its obvious. He just wants some bill that does something passed so he can stand in front of retards like you and claim "I'm the greatest , look at all I've done " ......and you'll gobble it right up 

Fucking moron 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are one dumb motherfucker .....Trump has no clue about this HC bill ....he doesnt give a shit and its obvious. He just wants some bill that does something passed so he can stand in front of retards like you and claim "I'm the greatest , look at all I've done " ......and you'll gobble it right up 

Fucking moron 

OMG.  Trump is where he is mostly because of the last 8 years of bullshit from the left.  Talk to them about it.  They have been trying to pin it on the voters, but we all know where the blame should be placed.

Ask yourself how you would act if some one who was never before in your field came in as your "boss" and you felt that he was going to get all the credit for the work you have done.  Would you help him or say "fuck off"

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, racer254 said:

OMG.  Trump is where he is mostly because of the last 8 years of bullshit from the left.  Talk to them about it.  They have been trying to pin it on the voters, but we all know where the blame should be placed.

Ask yourself how you would act if some one who was never before in your field came in as your "boss" and you felt that he was going to get all the credit for the work you have done.  Would you help him or say "fuck off"

:lmao: Holy fuck are you stupid :lol: 

The criticism directed towards Dump is because due to his lack of knowledge, lies, no comprehensive plans, and childish behavior.  Nobody gives a fuck about his experience as there is plenty more to criticize.  

The fact you've chose to play that particular card shows how absolutely stupid, naive, and clueless you are....now climb back under your rock because I'm picking on you :lmao:  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Holy fuck are you stupid :lol: 

The criticism directed towards Dump is because due to his lack of knowledge, lies, no comprehensive plans, and childish behavior.  Nobody gives a fuck about his experience as there is plenty more to criticize.  

The fact you've chose to play that particular card shows how absolutely stupid, naive, and clueless you are....now climb back under your rock because I'm picking on you :lmao:  

Pat yourself on the back.  Trump loves you.  LOL

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Pat yourself on the back.  Trump loves you.  LOL

Of course Trump love fools like Knobrider. They are a large part of how he won the election.

keep "moving that needle". :lol:

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

But but Obama.....

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

Of course Trump love fools like Knobrider. They are a large part of how he won the election.

keep "moving that needle". :lol:

Speaking of fools. Do you agree with racer and Zambo that Trump has his wonderful plan just waiting to be released. 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

8 fucking years of tough talk from the R's on Obamacare ....the voters give them a chance a not only do they have nothing.....they have a worse fucking plan than the ACA

Trump the fucking retard had nothing to do with writing the shit bill and is doing nothing more than championing some bullshit bill he doesnt understand knowing full well his base will support it no matter how bad it is.

You are a mouth breathing fucking retard and there is nothing else that needs be said