Check your account email address ×

Trumpcare...Skinny Repeal

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We're all gonna stick with Obamacare for the big win.  I think there is still a single HC provider willing to stay in the exchanges....for the right money.  It's gonna be fine.

:lol:

Why wasn't it repealed on Day 1 like your party promised for the past 8 years?  :snack: Any updates on the superior alternative from your real news sources? 

:lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Why wasn't it repealed on Day 1 like your party promised for the past 8 years?  :snack: Any updates on the superior alternative from your real news sources? 

You don't have cable there?  Or, do you just get the Maddow Network and CNN?  That's probably all that house can watch. :lol:

Pathetic.

Just now, Zambroski said:

You don't have cable there?  Or, do you just get the Maddow Network and CNN?  That's probably all that house can watch. :lol:

Pathetic.

Enlighten me....:snack:  Fill me in on what your real news are saying :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Enlighten me....:snack:  Fill me in on what your real news are saying :lmao: 

Don't know.  Haven't watched yet.  But none of that matters.  Let's get back to what really matters.

SR Obama.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

I hear it's going to cover everyone, with great healthcare, lots of choices and it's going to be so easy.

:bc:

We're staying with Obamacare!  Dems said so.  I think it's the wise choice.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Tell me more about Dumpcare Lil Momo... :snack:

Let's keep this simple.....you haven't won a single debate with me....cuz really, you're so fucking stupid.  THE PERFECT LIBRUL!

Tell me why Obamacare isn't working out.  OR, do you think it is?  

Let's keep this simple.....you haven't won a single debate with me....cuz really, you're so fucking stupid.  THE PERFECT LIBRUL!

Tell me why Obamacare isn't working out.  OR, do you think it is?  

That's the answer we have all come to  expect.  The questions are irrelevant.

"WIRE TO WIRE". :lol:

Newsflash Dummy - where's your answer on Dumpcare?  :snack:

If you were a little smarter - you'd realize how fucking stupid you are :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Transparency

:lol: "The American people need to be lied to for their own good".  

A better more full quote:

.............MIT Professor Jonathan Gruber, a principal architect of Obamacare, admitting that, in order to get it passed, the law was made deliberately obscure and deceptive. It constitutes the ultimate vindication of the charge that Obamacare was sold on a pack of lies.

Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage,” said Gruber. “Basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical to getting the thing to pass.” This was no open-mic gaffe. It was a clear, indeed enthusiastic, admission to an academic conference of the mendacity underlying Obamacare.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

A better more full quote:

.............MIT Professor Jonathan Gruber, a principal architect of Obamacare, admitting that, in order to get it passed, the law was made deliberately obscure and deceptive. It constitutes the ultimate vindication of the charge that Obamacare was sold on a pack of lies.

Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage,” said Gruber. “Basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical to getting the thing to pass.” This was no open-mic gaffe. It was a clear, indeed enthusiastic, admission to an academic conference of the mendacity underlying Obamacare.

any idea what those comments were specifically referring to?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

so, no?

No, it's yes.  I can read AND comprehend.  It's part of the manipulation of numbers to the budget office to fuck with the CBO's numbers to pass OBAMACARE!

It's a good thing you are a librul.  In any other group, you'd be called stupid. :lol:

1 minute ago, Rw06GT said:

You certainly don't you mumbling fucking retard. :news:

I absolutely do. the penalty being considered a tax, and the healthy paying for the sick. gruber was 100% correct and you dumbshits can't even see it. tell those things to dimwits like racer and he and many more of you clowns you go ape shit.

"wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the healthy are going to pay for the sick. wtf is the big idea with that?"

no

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, it's yes.  I can read AND comprehend.  It's part of the manipulation of numbers to the budget office to fuck with the CBO's numbers to pass OBAMACARE!

It's a good thing you are a librul.  In any other group, you'd be called stupid. :lol:

well you got a little closer that time, but still struck out. sorry.