Check your account email address ×

Trumpcare...Skinny Repeal

I love how now the MSM is in full blame trump for the impending fail on its own of Obama care. because they know it will . Trump sabotaging  Obama care  lol

I have said for ever McCain is a pile of shit

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I love how now the MSM is in full blame trump for the impending fail on its own of Obama care. because they know it will . Trump sabotaging  Obama care  lol

It's funny as hell.  Notice they stopped calling it "Obamacare" a while back?  Gotta protect their idiot kings legacy. :lol: OVER.  

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Gas mower, gas snowblower, gas leaf blower, gas weed whacker, a 6 foot tall bandsaw, a couple Remington nail guns, a dump trailer, and a Transit chock full of air and power tools to pull it. That's the selection at the house I grew up in. I'd have some of my own by now if the landlord didn't take care of most of my shit like the law says they have to. Your liberal stereotypes have no power here.

What?  I have no "liberal stereotype powers" here?  Are you sure?  I just mentioned a battery powered lawnmower as a little cut at you and you rattled off your dads whole work shed worth of power tools where you were growing up. :lmao:

Now, if you'll excuse me...I gotta get the chocolate chip cookie stains out of my cape. :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What?  I have no "liberal stereotype powers" here?  Are you sure?  I just mentioned a battery powered lawnmower as a little cut at you and you rattled off your dads whole work shed worth of power tools where you were growing up. :lmao:

Now, if you'll excuse me...I gotta get the chocolate chip cookie stains out of my cape. :lol: 

I was hoping that if I listed more tools than the last time you made that shitty joke that you'd realize you're barking up the wrong tree.

Just now, Wildboer said:

I was hoping that if I listed more tools than the last time you made that shitty joke that you'd realize you're barking up the wrong tree.

Well....I don't get my trees mixed up.  And if I do...don't care.  Got plenty of bark for all of them. :lol:

I'll give you this....you are my favorite liberal on here.  Now, given your company, that's not really fair cuz...come on!:lol:So, I what I mean to say is I think you're a fairly good and intelligent kid.  But not as intelligent as you think you are....maybe that will come with some time.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well....I don't get my trees mixed up.  And if I do...don't care.  Got plenty of bark for all of them. :lol:

I'll give you this....you are my favorite liberal on here.  Now, given your company, that's not really fair cuz...come on!:lol:So, I what I mean to say is I think you're a fairly good and intelligent kid.  But not as intelligent as you think you are....maybe that will come with some time.

:lmao: Don't worry - I'm sure he thinks you're a dumbfuck like the rest of the sites progressives. 

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Don't worry - I'm sure he thinks you're a dumbfuck like the rest of the sites progressives. 

Why on Earth would you think you speak for anybody here?  Awkward muther fucker.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why on Earth would you think you speak for anybody here?  Awkward muther fucker.

Did your feelings get hurt...?? Ahhh...poor Lil Momo :lmao: 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Chuck saw it. When his people started applauding the failure of the repeal, he turned back and shut them up. Last thing he wants is a room of cheering dems on tape gloating about the R's failing whist trying to fix it (albeit a shit fucking job at it) when the ACA really starts to go into death spirals...