Check your account email address ×

Lynch Refuses to Answer Questions in Front of Congress

Meant to post this yesterday.  These things disappear QUICK in the media.  I mean, it's official, the Dems can do and say anything they want and will be protected by the administration for doing it.  All that is missing is for them to stand up and flip off the entire nation.  Anybody with a brain can see she's avoiding questions in which she clearly knows the answers will fry her ass....and Hillary's and Obama's.  HOW ARE PEOPLE STILL BUYING INTO THIS SHIT?  I think the ones that are have to be nothing but liars and cheats themselves possessing little or no personal responsibility or moral character.

I wish the dumb assed republican party would move on from this, abortion, Benghazi, e-mails or any other witch hunt smokescreen  that they are wasting time on to more important things. Like actually doing something for Americans to make the country better.

Just now, Mainecat said:

I wish the dumb assed republican party would move on from this, abortion, Benghazi, e-mails or any other witch hunt smokescreen  that they are wasting time on to more important things. Like actually doing something for Americans to make the country better.

Getting liars and thieves the fuck out of government is making the country better you senile motherfucking imbecile :guzzle: 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I wish the republican party would move on from this, abortion, Benghazi, e-mails or any other witch hunt smokescreen  that they are wasting time on to more important things. Like actually doing something for Americans to make the country better.

Boy, you and a WHOLE LOT of other liberal retards do.  It's bringing a lot of attention to their years of lying to the America public and tearing down the public facade they've worked so hard to get idiots to buy into.  Lot's of "brow raising" going on by voters on the Dem side right now.  It must like being awakened out of the Matrix.  :lol2:

giphy.gif

Edited by Zambroski

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Boy, you and a WHOLE LOT of other liberal retards do.  It's bringing a lot of attention to their years of lying to the America public and tearing down the public facade they've worked so hard to get idiots to buy into.  Lot's of "brow raising" going on by voters on the Dem side right now.  It must like being awakened out of the Matrix.  :lol2:

giphy.gif

Too many lawyers in office.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I appreciate that.

Here is a good example of where the republicans heads are.....

160713-two-visions-for-america_zpsmy2wpx

Hilarious that DU would put campaign finance reform on the Dem platform side of your lame meme when Hillary is the biggest corporate shill running. :lol:

Just now, GGNHL said:

Hilarious that DU would put campaign finance reform on the Dem platform side of your lame meme when Hillary is the biggest corporate shill running. :lol:

MaineCUNT expect people to believe he doesn't support the liar :lol2: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Momorider said:

MaineCUNT expect people to believe he doesn't support the liar :lol2: 

At a minimum, He supports the huge sell out of a candidate that supports her though. Not to mention she has a D after her name so him, Slope and the AFJ/Spinfuckstick types pull the handle automatically.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Nice to see that you have complete disregard for the law 

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

again the repubs waste fuckin time and money.

23 billion shutdown

This is what gets me, I know the difference between right and wrong, a lie and the truth. My mom and dad taught me that long ago. When someone shows their true lack of own thought process and decision making ability of deciphering the difference between right and wrong because of a political party that they like, we are fucked!!

MC and cowrider,  the bitch is fucking liar, everyone knows it. Either the two of you are fucking dumb as a box of damn rocks or will just follow your party no matter what they say or do, because you can't fucking think for yourself.

Edited by Rigid1

15 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

This is what gets me, I know the difference between right and wrong, a lie and the truth. My mom and dad taught me that long ago. When someone shows their true lack of own thought process and decision making ability of deciphering the difference between right and wrong because of a political party that they like, we are fucked!!

MC and cowrider,  the bitch is fucking liar, everyone knows it. Either the two of you are fucking dumb as a box of damn rocks or will just follow your party no matter what they say or do, because you can't fucking think for yourself.

Great post.  Maybe if the democrats would start vetting their candidates, republicans wouldn't have to spend money trying to weed out the criminals.  FFS MC get some honest people to vote for.  PLEASE.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Great post.  Maybe if the democrats would start vetting their candidates, republicans wouldn't have to spend money trying to weed out the criminals.  FFS MC get some honest people to vote for.  PLEASE.

:nuts:  :lol:

Check the Ronnies admin :lol: 

Does Benghazi warrant the most expensive and longest congressional investigation in history?

It shows the R ineptness.  

Now -

STFU  and quit being so fucking stupid. :bc:  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:nuts:  :lol:

Check the Ronnies admin :lol: 

Does Benghazi warrant the most expensive and longest congressional investigation in history?

It shows the R ineptness.  

Now -

STFU  and quit being so fucking stupid. :bc:  

Yes it was worth the time and money..she may yet lose the election over it...then what say you.