Check your account email address ×

From Trans-gender we get Trans-age WTF

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah but that didn't count because it was in the name of Islam. So, "pass".

Ic

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I didn't say it wasn't, I was just asking for clarification.

Then why ask if it is?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

Wildboar is so passionate about this subject, is he a black, tran-gender, tran-age liberal:dunno:

He's certainly fishing for attention...very Snowrider-esque 

On 6/27/2017 at 1:26 PM, Wildboer said:

First off marrying your dog is not going to be up for debate, neither is this transracial or trans age bullshit. Secondly, I think you meant the mentally ill are no longer afraid to be loud, not quiet.

This is ridiculous, it is also not the same thing as being transgender. 

Yes it is.   There are not 30+ genders.   There is however 1 mental disorder that makes a middle age man think hes a 6 yo little girl.  

I find it hilarious that you think we should stick to the 2 originally defined genders for some things but not others.   Its all or nothing man.  Let dudes play women's sports and vice versa.   Or lets have sports for all 30+ genders. :lol:    

Edited by Highmark

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes it is.   There are not 30+ genders.   There is however 1 mental disorder that makes a middle age man think hes a 6 yo little girl.  

I find it hilarious that you think we should stick to the 2 originally defined genders for some things but not others.   Its all or nothing man.  Let dudes play women's sports and vice versa.   Or lets have sports for all 30+ genders. :lol:    

How about we remove gender altogether and let the best man/women or confused individual hold their own.  Olympics, pro sports etc.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

How about we remove gender altogether and let the best man/women or confused individual hold their own.  Olympics, pro sports etc.

imagine the outrage from the women who have spent all this time and effort on things like Title 9 when they lose all their sports because they are inferior to men.  Colleges would love it after they had to can all these mens sports in favor of money losing womens ones to be fair to both genders

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Exactly what I said in a previous post.   Lets get rid of the govt using anything but one gender and one race.   Humans.   The only thing the govt needs to differentiate in people is whether you are American or not.  

Edited by Highmark

20 hours ago, Wildboer said:

It really doesn't make me feel better to call you racist, it would make me feel better if you actually stopped being racist but that isn't gonna happen.

Listen to the White boy cry racist.

Get a fucking hold of your self. Grow the fuck up.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

You is stoopit.

51 minutes ago, Snake said:

Listen to the White boy cry racist.

Get a fucking hold of your self. Grow the fuck up.

Oh boy, crying racist is what it takes to pull good old Snake out of the woodwork? I'll have to take note of that.

3 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Wildboar is so passionate about this subject, is he a black, tran-gender, tran-age liberal:dunno:

The topic tends to short circuit your minds and make you easier to troll.

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

He's certainly fishing for attention...very Snowrider-esque 

I'm definitely fishing, I'm not sure it's for attention though.

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Russian meddling and falsified votes....:snack:  3 million more votes and what sucks is Putin/Dump is providing to be a disaster :lol: 

Still sticking with those excuses  Poor Coach.....2020 is coming time for a better Dem. candidate your girl is kaput. Who are you going all for?

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

Still sticking with those excuses  Poor Coach.....2020 is coming time for a better Dem. candidate your girl is kaput. Who are you going all for?

:fishing:

:lmao: Poor Braindead Bob :lol: 

28 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The topic tends to short circuit your minds and make you easier to troll.

I'm definitely fishing, I'm not sure it's for attention though.

Keep your eyes elsewhere Mary. 

25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Everyday your boy flounders around - she proves to be the best choice :bc: SBYL hypocrite :lmao: 

Deep walks in the woods... :lmao: