Check your account email address ×

From Trans-gender we get Trans-age WTF

Serena is beastly....nothing effeminate about her at all. If i found myself attracted to her i would be doing a lot of soul searching about whether or not i was homosexual

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Fuck yeah.....way better then that overgrown thick ass tootsie roll beast

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

Wildboer thinks she has a huge dick, thats why hes so wound up over her

Huh....guess I like huge dick too....oh well. Really surprised Diamonds is slumming. :lol:

24 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Huh....guess I like huge dick too....oh well. Really surprised Diamonds is slumming. :lol:

I don't find her attractive at all :puke:

Venus is much better looking, and way more feminine. And she doesn't look like she could play middle linebacker In the NFL like Serena. :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Better!!! I've always had a thing for.....

ori_4e9653a719bc9.jpeg.2a1cf3242d427836c01fa3d1ebdb14c2.jpeg

Halle still looks great, and she's 50 something I believe. :bc: 

Well yeah Halle is hot but I'm talking about big assed knock your dick in the dirt leave you in the corner in the fetal position sucking your thumb black mama jamas!

48 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well yeah Halle is hot but I'm talking about big assed knock your dick in the dirt leave you in the corner in the fetal position sucking your thumb black mama jamas!

You been in northern Mich way too long bro, or maybe you really like the smell of coconut lotion covering up 3 day stank

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Me and some buddies way back in the day did holloween as Hooter's girls.  Two of us had girlfriends that worked there so they ordered us the largest "outfits" they had and our ladies did our make up.  Let me tell you something.  We were the ugliest bitches you'd ever seen. :lol: My buddy looked like a white Serena Williams!  Not one of the four even remotely looked presentable....and not one could pull of getting into the ladies room ....even if we wanted to.  And those shorts left little to the imagination.  If I got a boner, that meat was coming out of the package! :lol:

Halloween, many moons ago .......My brother was dressed as Elvira, dress, makeup, press on nails. Took a buddy out to show off in his Mustang and totaled it. Had to go to jail in a dress and nylons. He was the saddest, sorriest, looking bastard walking out of that jail next morning, when we came to get him. 

10 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You tell yourself that buddy, it's only an excuse when it isn't true. I'm sure you're a nice guy, I'm sure you aren't randomly mean to minorities and women all the time, but that doesn't change the fact that you're a bigot. You have views that are racist, transphobic, homophobic... Befriending some of them doesn't magically erase your ignorance.

Sorry, that made me laugh.................You know who I hate and have negative views of? Them damn gays and blacks!!!!!

Know what we ought to do skeeter? lets go make friends with some of them!

That'll teach em! 

:lol: 

Edited by Cold War

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

You been in northern Mich way too long bro, or maybe you really like the smell of coconut lotion covering up 3 day stank

Yeah maybe I'll come visit the mean streets of Mason sometime. :lol:

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Sounds like you got a thing for Bob Sapp. :lol::bc:

Screenshot_20170628-075758_zpskwcaulzj.p

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

Sorry, that made me laugh.................You know who I hate and have negative views of? Them damn gays and blacks!!!!!

Know what we ought to do skeeter? lets go make friends with some of them!

That'll teach em! 

Yeah that one flew right over your head.  

43 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Yeah that one flew right over your head.  

Nope.  I get what you were saying.  If one was truly racist, homophobic, etc.  they wouldn't be looking into making friends.

Under your definition of a "racist" I can see where you might be confused.   

22 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Wildboer :bc: Good posts.

Indentity is one thing while blatantly saying you're white when you're black is another.  Many transgendered people felt their identity at an early age but repressed because of bigots and the uninformed like those on here.  It really doesn't seem that hard to understand that some people are born with the physical anatomy of one sex but mentally identify with the other.  Been around forever but society is now beginning to a discuss it openly.  

Kinda goes along the same lines as when you claim to intelligently Superior to the rest of the members here when in all reality you truly are not:read:

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Nope.  I get what you were saying.  If one was truly racist, homophobic, etc.  they wouldn't be looking into making friends.

Under your definition of a "racist" I can see where you might be confused.   

You really think that as long as you don't openly dislike minorities you're not racist? You're dumber than I thought.

40 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You really think that as long as you don't openly dislike minorities you're not racist? You're dumber than I thought.

How would someone else know if you weren't open about it?