Check your account email address ×

I'm Getting Sick of Seeing RETARDED American faggot fucks like this

Some one please tell me this kid is not for real. This has to be a bad joke.. or a good one.

That attitude isn't going to get you far in life. And to think you try and call yourself a "hero" .... How does anyone respect you at all. Keep thinking the "white man" stole your shit and see how far that takes you. Kid your not even 20 years old. You have a shit ton of growing up to do. Quit pretending like your a victim.

Seriously though you need professional help. Like hire someone to professionally push you off a cliff. :pc: 

Edited by Wildcat

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Some please tell me this kid is not for real. This has to be a bad joke.. or a good one.

That attitude isn't going to get you far in life. And to think you try and call yourself a "hero" .... How does anyone respect you at all. Keep thinking the "white man" stole your shit and see how far that takes you. Kid your not even 20 years old. You have a shit ton of growing up to do. Quit pretending like your a victim.

Seriously though you need professional help. Like hire someone to professionally push you off a cliff. :pc: 

He has been talking this smack for a few years....a lot of people encouraged him on the old FS when he talked about school and getting a job but he always reverts back to being a jabbering nonsense spewing dipshit.

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

Check his avatar.:usflag:

:lol: Wow. I really hope hes just trolling people and that is not seriously what his "ideals" are.. For his own sake. Actually sad to see younger people being total fucking morons and ruining their lives.

1 minute ago, Wildcat said:

:lol: Wow. I really hope hes just trolling people and that is not seriously what his "ideals" are.. For his own sake. Actually sad to see younger people being total fucking morons and ruining their lives.

Well to be fair that village he lives in looks pretty bleak without much opportunity for a young person.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Well he should be posting in 5,4,3,..

36 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Ahh..he's just young and stupid.  He'll smarten up.  Or end up dead or in prison for the rest of his life.  It's his call.  He's got time though.

34 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well to be fair that village he lives in looks pretty bleak without much opportunity for a young person.

Agreed.  Those little places that teeter on the edge of civilization and complete desolation are train wrecks and gotta be hard on a man that wants more.  It just festers and generates misplaced hate.  Gotta know yourself, then love yourself first, then go from there.  He hasn't gotten much of a chance to do either yet.

He's not a bad kid, and he got treated pretty bad on the old site when he was maybe 16 by guys who were supposed to be grown men. I doubt many here ever grew up under the conditions he did either.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

He's not a bad kid, and he got treated pretty bad on the old site when he was maybe 16 by guys who were supposed to be grown men. I doubt many here ever grew up under the conditions he did either.

He brought it on himself.

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

You got a problem faggot?  

He never called me one and I never gave him a reason to, I wouldn't react in a negative way to a sixteen year old.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well he isn't 16 anymore and he is happy that his cousin shot that trooper in the back and killed him....no more excuses.

In the back huh...well, that's awfully "pussy-like".  I'd find a way not to admit that part.

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

In the back huh...well, that's awfully "pussy-like".  I'd find a way not to admit that part.

Real nice folk...the old man tampered with the scene after the two troopers were shot dead. This is the shit Frankie says is awesome.

http://www.newsminer.com/news/local_news/arvin-kangas-evidence-tampering-trial-unfolds-in-case-of-tanana/article_60bf3f2e-e4d4-11e4-ad4f-4f1bd2089b4a.html

Edited by Biggie Smails

2 hours ago, Wildcat said:

shut the fuck up retarded american faggot

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Ahh..he's just young and stupid.  He'll smarten up.  Or end up dead or in prison for the rest of his life.  It's his call.  He's got time though.

Agreed.  Those little places that teeter on the edge of civilization and complete desolation are train wrecks and gotta be hard on a man that wants more.  It just festers and generates misplaced hate.  Gotta know yourself, then love yourself first, then go from there.  He hasn't gotten much of a chance to do either yet.

oh trust me american, being in such an isolated position i've gotten to know myself well. i learned from a relatively young age that i'm going to be the only one who truly cares about me so i do already believe in myself