Check your account email address ×

I think I'll be a Trump supporter

The power brokers and their media are trying and lying so hard it just makes me want to do the exact opposite. If they are trying this hard to assassinate the man then they must be terrified of him and what he represented. I think I'll just go along with the Trump for a while and see how it pans out.

GO Donald !!!!!!!!!! Make America Great Again !!!!!!!1

There , that didnt feel too bad

I will not be led around by the nose by these pathetic fucks making the fake news and trying to tell me how to feel 

• Like 1

Just now, Winterman said:

I'm with you. It's tough to get behind a guy I don't like and sounds like a moron at times, but I do like the way he whips the statu quo into a smoothie. 

I just will not voice any support for anything this pathetic media is trying to push so hard. If they want me to hate Trump it is the best reason I have ever seen to support him

• Gold Member

There was only 2 things that would have made me vote the last election...

1.  Is if Rand Paul would have been the republican nominee

2.  Is if Hillary Clinton was the the democrat nominee.

Well I had to get off my ass and vote for the first time in my life cause one of my reasons happened.

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The power brokers and their media are trying and lying so hard it just makes me want to do the exact opposite. If they are trying this hard to assassinate the man then they must be terrified of him and what he represented. I think I'll just go along with the Trump for a while and see how it pans out.

I will not be led around by the nose by these pathetic fucks making the fake news and trying to tell me how to feel 

You did it now, blownlightbulbrider, shitslinger,  wince and ice will badger your ass now

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

You did it now, blownlightbulbrider, shitslinger,  wince and ice will badger your ass now

They are the ankle biters of FSCE ....easily shrugged off the with most simple facts or pithy response 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you already were, jesus.....

Just now, SnowRider said:

No shit :lmao: 

.7Momo :lol: 

Carnac reads bens mind and Slope swears to it....what a team. :lol:

15 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Carnac reads bens mind and Slope swears to it....what a team. :lol:

SnowSlinger comes in here every day and just kicks our asses with some aggressive Dem talking points 

Image result for ace and gary

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

A lot of this is why he was elected.

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

wow you finally figured it out. good job special ed bentard