Check your account email address ×

Cannabis related stocks went up as soon as it was announced. Big biz will soon rule the cannabis business.

The elimination of non-competes and reclassifying marijuana are the only good things Joe has done.

Both of those limit government power as well as increase individual freedoms.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ckf said:

Cannabis related stocks went up as soon as it was announced. Big biz will soon rule the cannabis business.

and subsequent inflation...

at least Pete will have something to cry about 9_9

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

The elimination of non-competes and reclassifying marijuana are the only good things Joe has done.

Both of those limit government power as well as increase individual freedoms.

he's going to free the slaves next

:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

Trudy done this same shit in our country, now the dispensaries are closing and folks are back to buying on the streets 

9 minutes ago, toslow said:

Trudy done this same shit in our country, now the dispensaries are closing and folks are back to buying on the streets 

I don’t think so.

The legal weed market was opened up, and many of the businesses were started by government insiders. Anyone who opened a government run weed store or production facility was a fool.

I always thought it a fools gambit. They believed that it was a product that could be regulated.

It can be grown in a back yard.

Much like cigarettes, natives grow, market and distribute it exceptionally well.

Wait for the Trudeau government to find a way, for taxpayers to bail out his friends that invested in legal weed.

it will come, mark my words.

• Gold Member

Hopefully this means the elimination of whiz quizzes for CDL operators or at least allow it as a prescription for medical and prescriptions without repercussions.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ckf said:

Forgot I even had this one, .....guess I'm still a bit down, I paid over 10 cents probably over 7 years ago:lmao:when the Marijuana stock craze was rampant....it's never gonna come back. Will just take it as a tax loss eventually.  

Screenshot_20240502_183811_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Forgot I even had this one, .....guess I'm still a bit down, I paid over 10 cents probably over 7 years ago:lmao:when the Marijuana stock craze was rampant....it's never gonna come back. Will just take it as a tax loss eventually.  

Screenshot_20240502_183811_Chrome.jpg

Can't win em all. :bc:

completely irrelevant to the conversation but when I went to get ground sirloin for the dog this morning at six a.m. there was a dude in the neighborhood store before me in line buying a few 'groceries' and six tall bottles of Old English.

he paid and left, then the store manager who's an elderly lady and I had a few chuckles.

your lives could be worse... ;)

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

completely irrelevant to the conversation but when I went to get ground sirloin for the dog this morning at six a.m. there was a dude in the neighborhood store before me in line buying a few 'groceries' and six tall bottles of Old English.

he paid and left, then the store manager who's an elderly lady and I had a few chuckles.

your lives could be worse... ;)

Was it Pete?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

six tall bottles of Old English.

I don’t ever remember a bad night drinking 40s in college. Probably because I wasn’t making memories after two of them. :dunno:

Just now, akvanden said:

I don’t ever remember a bad night drinking 40s in college. Probably because I wasn’t making memories after two of them. :dunno:

I hear they're better after sitting in the sun with the cap off after a few hours 

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I hear they're better after sitting in the sun with the cap off after a few hours 

That can’t happen if they’re duck tapped to your hands. 

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

That can’t happen if they’re duck tapped to your hands. 

you didn't figure out gravity could solve the problem? 

this is why AI is crucial and we plan to replace most humans...

TKXZ.gif

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you didn't figure out gravity could solve the problem?

Are you referring to high gravity 40s? Those will sneak up, fast.

IMG_0958.jpeg

• Gold Member
49 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Name one thing that this actually changes for people?

Less people locked up for it, less tax payer dollars spent fighting it.