Check your account email address ×

Pro-Palestinian protesters take over Columbia building, barricade doors

17 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What’s wrong with that? The protestors of the Vietnam war had lawyers too. 

Normally I would side with you on this as everyone is entitled to a defense but I think some of the funding is coming from over seas which is not healthy.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Normally I would side with you on this as everyone is entitled to a defense but I think some of the funding is coming from over seas which is not healthy.

That still doesn’t negate the right of students to protest. But if they insist on destroying property, they go to jail. That much is fair. It’s a big waste of money to throw money at kids to create social unrest. Summer is almost upon us and there’s drinking and fuckin right around the corner. The campus will be deserted soon. 

I feel sorry for those student just trying to finish up school year and these assholes fucked everything up!!

kids paid good money to be there protesters should be removed from school property immediately!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, X2700 said:

I feel sorry for those student just trying to finish up school year and these assholes fucked everything up!!

The same class of kids who missed their HS graduation due to the Covid shut downs.  

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That still doesn’t negate the right of students to protest. But if they insist on destroying property, they go to jail. That much is fair. It’s a big waste of money to throw money at kids to create social unrest. Summer is almost upon us and there’s drinking and fuckin right around the corner. The campus will be deserted soon. 

Some of these college kids are to lazy to get laid.

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Some of these college kids are to lazy to get laid.

The real danger in all this is that it’s becoming criminalized to criticize Israel. Banning Americans from having a critique of a foreign nation? Scary shit. 

21 minutes ago, X2700 said:

kids paid good money to be there protesters should be removed from school property immediately!!

14 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

The same class of kids who missed their HS graduation due to the Covid shut downs.  

Exactly what's been going through my mind, too.  The kids who just want to go to school for what it is, and not be sucked into this bullshit ... it sucks for them. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The real danger in all this is that it’s becoming criminalized to criticize Israel. Banning Americans from having a critique of a foreign nation? Scary shit. 

The line gets  crossed all the time. 

The hierarchy of victimhood wains back and forth. 

Jews and Gazans each have well oiled media machines and superbly written playbooks.

What needs to happen is Joe pay off student debt and make higher education free, all while sending billions in food aid to Gaza and bombs to Israel.. Maybe food aid to Israel and bombs to hamas?

That's sure to appease everyone and create the utopia we all deserve.

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Becoming?

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

They want to muzzle the kids on campus. The ones you think are being funded by Soros. 

Well who's funding it?

It's not organic, that's for sure.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Well who's funding it?

Who’s funding the antisemitic law? That poses a mortal danger to freedom of speech. Some kids on campus? Pfffft. They have no power other than their voice. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

They want to muzzle the kids on campus. The ones you think are being funded by Soros. 

I like my hate out in the open.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well who's funding it?

It's a secret plot by Polievere and his funding backers to shame Trudope pre election.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Who’s funding the antisemitic law? That poses a mortal danger to freedom of speech. Some kids on campus? Pfffft. They have no power other than their voice. 

But there's no uni-party.

The kids on campus are dumb pawns.

Just now, Voodoo said:

It's a secret plot by Polievere and his funding backers to shame Trudope pre election.

Have you seen the latest hate speech drive by Trudeau?

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

The kids on campus are young and idealistic. They said the same shit about protesters of the Vietnam war and minority rights. It was communist funded. It’s laughable. 

20 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I like my hate out in the open.

The Israeli movement and influence in US politics has effectively upended the constitution and lost an entire generation to their “cause”. This isn’t going to end well. 

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Have you seen the latest hate speech drive by Trudeau?

The dope has no shame. 

He, and he alone,  is the arbiter of hate speech, fake news and racism.

Any attempt to point out his hypocrisy is futile. 

Just fucking vote better Canada, although I believe the ship may have listed too far to port to be righted.

I feel comparing vietnam war to whats going on today is wrong!These kids want to make a change then get involved in government and politics and make a change!!

43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There isn't and those dumb pawns look like geniuses next to you.

48 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

They have the ultimate power.

Don't send your money to that university while voting.

Lawlessness breeds lawlessness.

I've never been pro school shooter...but I could be convinced.

39 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

They have the ultimate power.

Don't send your money to that university while voting.

Lawlessness breeds lawlessness.

I've never been pro school shooter...but I could be convinced.

At this point the Jewish political coalition is proving to be more of a danger to freedom of speech than the students could ever strive to be. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

There isn't and those dumb pawns look like geniuses next to you.

I see you were leading the flock with your battle gear.

:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher