Check your account email address ×

$1,000 a month

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and he insisted upon his name being on the cheques... plus a beautiful letter

1200_collage.jpg

But he didn't want that spending!

• Haha 1

Just now, racer254 said:

You guys just cant stand that simple fact that it was democrats that wanted spending

I know the dems. wanted the spending, so did Trump, that's the part you can't admit.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You guys just cant stand that simple fact that it was democrats that wanted spending

Trumps name is all over it ..literally and you can’t see it.

43 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

What do you eat peanut butter sandwiches?

not without $12 a jar preserves on fresh bread 

20 minutes ago, polaris7541 said:

sad part about it is china and the us colluded the pandemic to decrease the population, and cause mass kaos ,, biggest cover up in history ,, yep that's right you don't here nothing about it anymore do you , THINK ABOUT IT carry on

:roflcrying: you obviously have :roflcrying:

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You really are dumber than shit.

ok, tell me how Biden made a box of Cheerios with less content in the box cost the same price or more.  

I'll wait... 

:lol:

13 minutes ago, SSFB said:

For some of these guys, it’s a big surprise that the first massive inflation in 40 years follows the self proclaimed “King of debt”. 

or how they staunchly believe inflation wouldn't have taken place as well 

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

But he didn't want that spending!

so they say... 9_9

26 minutes ago, polaris7541 said:

sad part about it is china and the us colluded the pandemic to decrease the population, and cause mass kaos ,, biggest cover up in history ,, yep that's right you don't here nothing about it anymore do you , THINK ABOUT IT carry on

Exactly   :snack:

17 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Simple facts.

Trump, who called the package a "disgrace," threatened to hold up the legislation over an abrupt call to increase the second wave of stimulus checks to $2,000 but backed down with about 24 hours before current levels of government funding ran out.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, polaris7541 said:

China and the US aren't even in the top 5 of population decreasers.

Benji, Putin, Zelensky, Hamas and Mr BBQ FTW!!

I wonder if these are cheaper now than 3-4 years ago… just saw an over weight woman, with a mask on, buy 8 - yes EIGHT - of these today.

B19C2038-8504-4DC8-B1B2-A67E5F0BCE9E.png

1 hour ago, polaris7541 said:

Well if that was their plan they failed massively when you consider the percentage. 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Simple facts.

Trump, who called the package a "disgrace," threatened to hold up the legislation over an abrupt call to increase the second wave of stimulus checks to $2,000 but backed down with about 24 hours before current levels of government funding ran out.

“Right now, I want to see checks — for more money than they’re talking about — going to people,” Trump told Fox News on Sunday. “I’m pushing it very hard, and to be honest with you, if the Democrats really wanted to do the deal, they’d do the deal.”

:snack:

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

“Right now, I want to see checks — for more money than they’re talking about — going to people,” Trump told Fox News on Sunday. “I’m pushing it very hard, and to be honest with you, if the Democrats really wanted to do the deal, they’d do the deal.”

Yeah but…… the democrats must have made him do it! They’re evil!

:lolz:

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

stop the current situation has nothing to do with Trumps actions.  it's all about what Biden did according to highly educated economic minds like the OP

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

This is pure gold. He’s absolutely right, in one way or another it did come back….. in the form of high inflation.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

This is pure gold. He’s absolutely right, in one way or another it did come back….. in the form of high inflation.

Trump gives money and Biden forgives student loans. Anything to get elected. And I get criticized for not voting. :lol: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump gives money and Biden forgives student loans. Anything to get elected. And I get criticized for not voting. :lol: 

Don’t worry, someone had you vote 9 times in Wisconsin for Biden. :bc:

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that's a fuckload of steak and lobster... cuz it ain't macncheese

sounds like a lot of expenses by choice 

:dunno:

Not at all. Healthy food is expensive. $100 a week just on fruit.

I have an 18 year old son that eats half of our groceries himself.....

A family size box of cereal last 2 days.

3 dozen eggs a week.

We pack all our work lunches.

Home cooked family meals 6 nights a week.

I don't buy a lot of steak, but my moose meat and venison is almost depleted.

I live in Maine so lobster is not much more expensive than sandwich meat. (not that I eat it more than a few times in the summer)

I buy what I can in bulk at Sam's Club.

The grocery bill is up around $75 a week on average the past few years.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

It happened on the Dems watch under Biden's "presidential" term end of story... no excuses.    Keep suckin up the fake news:lmao:... You gullible hacks.

But ,....TRUMP :baby:

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Bill Clinton was the last President that had a balanced budget.

No party's hands are clean.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It happened on the Dems watch under Biden's "presidential" term end of story... no excuses.    Keep suckin up the fake news:lmao:... You gullible hacks.

But ,....TRUMP :baby:

Sorry to prove it to you via tweets, but parties are to blame.

But….. BIDEN  :baby: