Check your account email address ×

Chick fil A makes another sales record, Trump called it the Lords chicken

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow…it really bothers you and the other limp wristed Biden supporters…SBYL.

Democrats still think they have the right to own black people. Heck they even went to war over it 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Trump wouldn't either if there weren't cameras.  You are a sucker.

Fuck off tds fuck

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Trump wouldn't either if there weren't cameras.  You are a sucker.

Yup....your TDS on full display.

There is absolutely nothing Trump could do without you putting a negative spin on it......now THAT is the very definition of TDS and you got it bad:lol:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

There is absolutely nothing Trump could do without you putting a negative spin on it......now THAT is the very definition of TDS and you got it bad:lol:

Change out Trump for Biden and you're no different. Probably worse even.

Edited by Steve753

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Fuck off tds fuck

So I was right.  :thumbsup:  Thanks for playing.

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

There is absolutely nothing Trump could do without me putting a positive spin on it......now THAT is the very definition of TDS and I have it bad:lol:

Completely agreed!

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Change out Trump for Biden and you're no different. Probably worse even.

Perhaps......I readily admit I can't stand Biden.    I will proudly wear the BDS label if that is the case. 

Oh that's so cute...Deep. changing up a quote. 

Just admit you got TDS.  It's not a big deal to come out of the closet everyone sees it

• Like 1

You are the deranged one.  

Hell, last night more than 5 of us from this forum got together with some other sledders.  When your name come up, the comment I over heard was "Viper went off the deep end and all he wants to do is gargle Trump's balls".  Resounding laughter ensued from everyone that overheard it.  Btw, that is basically the definition of deranged...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Hell, last night more than 5 of us from this forum got together with some other sledders.  When your name come up, the comment I over heard was "Viper went off the deep end and all he wants to do is gargle Trump's balls".  Resounding laughter ensued from everyone that overheard it.  Btw, that is basically the definition of deranged...

Trust me the last thing I will do when I'm not on this site.... is want to discuss anything about you to anyone.:lmao:..... But hey it's nice to know I am in some people's heads, rent free. 

Come on dude Just admit you got TDS ....It affects a lot of people.. You're not alone ...It's not a big deal:thumbsup:..... I just want to hear you admit it.    I admited That technically I guess I have BDS.

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

That’s how you spend your time with friends….holy fuck what a cunt loser you are!😂

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That's how you spend your day at TBP.  

Not really and I certainly don’t discuss this horseshit when I’m not online….idiot.😂😂

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not really and I certainly don’t discuss this horseshit when I’m not online….idiot.😂😂

Haha 😆.   Me neither, I have a little fun on here but in reality, I rarely ever bring up politics with my friends or others.  And certainly don't bring up websites such as this..... They would really think I'm crazy:lol:

22 hours ago, Deephaven said:

The circle jerk extends beyond.  That's for proving just how much of a loser you are.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He’s #47 and there’s nothing legal anyone can do about it. It will be fun to watch heads explode again. The country is swinging right ( and will most likely over correct).  This place will be hilarious in November.  

• Haha 1