Check your account email address ร—

5 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Get to shift it yet or is it a gay ass auto?ย 

18spd fuck auto, they have tried auto's but don't hold up to what we use them for, heavy haul asphalt products, asphalt base and emulsions

• Like 1

• Gold Member

My man. I have a friend who just hauls his family's corn 30 miles to the river.ย  One day I pulled along side a hopper bottom and he was behind the wheel.ย  I talked to him couple days later. I said "Luke, I didn't think you knew how to dirve the semi?"ย  He said " I don't but they bought me this automatic and now I can drive it......"ย  I said "if you can't drive the truck then you CAN'T drive the truck.....ย  "ย  ย Fucking sissy's now a day.....ย ย 

Colas

We work for the same outfitย 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

Colas

We work for the same outfitย 

which one do you work for, we are a part of Barrett Pavingย 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You do mostly local hauls? Looks good. Howโ€™s the quality on the new stuff?ย 

yeah 300 miles or less, home every night, in 33 years in a truck never had to go OTR been lucky, quality is good issues usually revolve around DEF system, rides and handle nice

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

yeah 300 miles or less, home every night, in 33 years in a truck never had to go OTR been lucky, quality is good issues usually revolve around DEF system, rides and handle nice

DEFย  blows

• Like 1

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

In Alaska, the DEF on our prime mover gensets was always a fucking pain right in the ass!

10 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

which one do you work for, we are a part of Barrett Pavingย 

Miller Concrete.

16 years full and part time.ย 

Still do part time, no schedule.ย 

Fill in for days off, sick etc.

I think of it as my toy money.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

More than likely my last new truck before I retire, '24 T880

received_790164765940639.jpeg

received_929841522261149.jpeg

What is above the drivers door, straight up from the mirror?? Spot light??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Congrats!!!ย  A year from now you won't have to quit burning for the summer :joint:

:lol:

got a few more years yet,and can't partake in off season as I took on a CDL trainer position training interested employees to get their CDL's in the off season. we just got this program up and running after getting qualified to do in house training so we don't have to send the to a school, we have been working on this for a couple years to get going

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

What is above the drivers door, straight up from the mirror?? Spot light??

Camera so they can get HD videos of him running the dumb and clueless off the roads.

• Haha 2

On 4/7/2024 at 3:39 PM, poopooforme said:

My man. I have a friend who just hauls his family's corn 30 miles to the river.ย  One day I pulled along side a hopper bottom and he was behind the wheel.ย  I talked to him couple days later. I said "Luke, I didn't think you knew how to dirve the semi?"ย  He said " I don't but they bought me this automatic and now I can drive it......"ย  I said "if you can't drive the truck then you CAN'T drive the truck.....ย  "ย  ย Fucking sissy's now a day.....ย ย 

I'd rather deal with Autoshift Luke at the elevator then Pretty Boy Chad with his $300 cowboy boots, $250 distressed jeans, $100 flannel, $50 hat, and a condescending attitude in dad's prettied up Pete that he is too afraid to take down a gravel for fear of a stone chip.

21 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Camera so they can get HD videos of him running the dumb and clueless off the roads.

ย 

WOW_e22c2.gif

23 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Hey, there is a reason I don't drive full time.

I don't either, my job is seasonal, somewhat semi-retired for the last 20 years, this training gig will give me something to do in winter, 8 months on 4 off

21 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Whatever, not too picky seeing the shit doesn't workย 

I forgot which diesel you got ? Ford 6.7 ? Bob is the oil guy forum is bad ass itโ€™s like the Bible for oil :bc:ย 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Intel5960X said:

I forgot which diesel you got ? Ford 6.7 ? Bob is the oil guy forum is bad ass itโ€™s like the Bible for oil :bc:ย 

yep, 6.7 . Absolutly loved it untill 80,000 miles . Now hate it. Dropping it to be deleted end of week.