Check your account email address ×

anyone feel the earthquake

i'm about a 100 miles north of nyc. my counter was moving like 2 inches. felt like someone hit the building. my coworkers laughed at me of course but now it's in the news. 4.8 in nyc/nj

2 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

i'm about a 100 miles north of nyc. my counter was moving like 2 inches. felt like someone hit the building. my coworkers laughed at me of course but now it's in the news. 4.8 in nyc/nj

Just read it and didn't know if you were close enough. 

Should probably close the shop for the day... for emotional reasons.  ;)

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Just read it and didn't know if you were close enough. 

Should probably close the shop for the day... for emotional reasons.  ;)

:lol:

really shook the shit out of us. i'm too old to use the emo shit for excuses. i could use a 3 day weekend though. last weekend sucked, lost my mom easter sunday. just getting ready to go see her and i got the call. sadly 8 months to the day from my losing my brother. my small family got cut in half

• Sad 9

2 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

really shook the shit out of us. i'm too old to use the emo shit for excuses. i could use a 3 day weekend though. last weekend sucked, lost my mom easter sunday. just getting ready to go see her and i got the call. sadly 8 months to the day from my losing my brother. my small family got cut in half

Very sorry to hear about your mom & family's loss :sad:

Just now, Bontz said:

Very sorry to hear about your mom & family's loss :sad:

thank you . she battled lung cancer, a brain tumor and eventually bone cancer. spent the last 6 months in a nursing home. going there will tear a piece out of your soul

6 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

sorry to hear that bud... :(

13 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

Damn it don’t get a whole lot worse then that.  My condolences.

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are they hoarding toilet paper and gas yet?  

:pc:

My 720 probably scored another piston skirt, the ground shook so hard....

kidding, I feels nutting...

15 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

You've had a tough year my friend.  As you know, so sorry for your recent loss :sad:

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

Sorry for your losses. :sad:

Screenshot_20240405_092746.jpg

4 minutes ago, hayward said:

My 720 probably scored another piston skirt, the ground shook so hard....

kidding, I feels nutting...

texted our friend to see if anything fell off the shelves that belongs to me... :)

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

texted our friend to see if anything fell off the shelves that belongs to me... :)

Yes everything fell on top the 08 and smashed it all to hell you don’t want it anymore....:news:

4 minutes ago, hayward said:

Yes everything fell on top the 08 and smashed it all to hell you don’t want it anymore....:news:

wrong, it's already in my brother's trailer ready for a trip to it's new home in WI 

:frech:

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

So sorry to hear that 

Very strange here. The company I work for has two buildings 200,000 square a piece separated by a small parking lot. One building was shaking like mad and the other barely noticeable.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are they hoarding toilet paper and gas yet?  

:pc:

Its unaffordable 

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

that's #2 on Trump's list of priorities... cheaper toilet paper 

JHC dude seek help, every post and every thread

• Like 1