Check your account email address ×

anyone feel the earthquake

12 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Felt it here in Macungie.... I thought it was a helicopter flying low overhead...the house shook.  It was like an overloaded washing machine when that gets thrown off balance and it kind of sounded the same. It was actually making a roaring type of noise.

Lol ... My buddy lives at the epicenter in White House station. I paid him a visit today to see how he was doing but his truck wasn't there..., So I just pulled in and left him a little present to find:lmao:... I know he has the Arlo cameras, we are always playing  little tricks on each other. Known him since I was about 5 years old. 

Talked to him later on and he said the house really shook with glasses rattling and pictures on the wall moving a bit... but no real damage done.

https://my.arlo.com/hmsweb/users/library/share/link/6E8258909E95B38D_202404

If all goes well, this  afternoon, I should be coming through that historic shit-whole with a full head of steam, so fix those quake cracks in the pavement, tell your towny cops to load there 6 shooters with something other than tissue-paper bullets, and get your Drumpf signs outta the line of sight.  I'll be on a mission, and there'll be no time for dilly-dallying.....

:3gears:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, hayward said:

If all goes well, this  afternoon, I should be coming through that historic shit-whole with a full head of steam, so fix those quake cracks in the pavement, tell your towny cops to load there 6 shooters with something other than tissue-paper bullets, and get your Drumpf signs outta the line of sight.  I'll be on a mission, and there'll be no time for dilly-dallying.....

:3gears:

I don't think I've ever seen cops in my immediate area.... Have maybe five cars going down the road the whole day.   Love it... All my neighbors and myself have between 5 and 10 plus acres.   I'm not in the town of Macungie so you're clear to go with your full head of steam. :lmao:........ I pretty much only go to the town for food  .they got some decent restaurants, Gio Italian and the Thai place right next door.

So you can shit on it all you want.... I heard they put on some pretty epic car shows And that is what they are known for but I'm not too sure I never gone 

I'd love to see your upscale upstanding neighborhood.:thumb:,.. 

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Haha 1

Go south of “town” today, and fetch yourself some desert.  Highly recommend it....:news:image.thumb.jpeg.247bdff62096d82cd49971ea6c14d503.jpeg

Oh, and watch out for those Bally cops.  They’re not afraid to frisk ya:bc:

Edited by hayward

I more or less felt it here.  i was sitting in the living room and a large spider plant started bouncing up and down slowly kinda weird like, not the usual movement from a breeze or shaking. then i felt a little vibration and the house let out one creek. thats it.    i blew it off as a truck or something else until i saw the news.

2 hours ago, hayward said:

Go south of “town” today, and fetch yourself some desert.  Highly recommend it....:news:image.thumb.jpeg.247bdff62096d82cd49971ea6c14d503.jpeg

Oh, and watch out for those Bally cops.  They’re not afraid to frisk ya:bc:

Is that 100?..... Is it on the way toward Pottstown?.... That's where I get most of my works.   Good... I'm not afraid of cops

4 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Is that 100?..... Is it on the way toward Pottstown?.... That's where I get most of my works.   Good... I'm not afraid of cops

Yep  town of Bally.    

21 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Viper have you learned to tune in yet to am790?

20 minutes ago, hayward said:

Viper have you learned to tune in yet to am790?

No... Haven't listened to AM in a long time.. I usually listen to the Hawk 99.9 FM......what is 790?

32 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

No... Haven't listened to AM in a long time.. I usually listen to the Hawk 99.9 FM......what is 790?

Worth a listen in the morning.  6-3.