Check your account email address ×

Trump Media is 'a scam' and people buying its stock are 'dopes,' Barry Diller says

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:

Trump Media is "a scam," and people buying its high-flying stock are "dopes," IAC and Expedia Chairman Barry Diller said Thursday in a scathing takedown of the social media company whose majority shareholder is former President Donald Trump.

"I mean, it's ridiculous," Diller said on CNBC's "Squawk Box" when asked about Trump Media. "The company has no revenue.

I imagine this will settle in the $20 range.... Like it was trading previously a couple months ago.  I might buy few shares then cuz it will surely get a bump when Trump is elected.:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I imagine this will settle in the $20 range.... Like it was trading previously a couple months ago.  I might buy few shares then cuz it will surely get a bump when Trump is elected.:thumbsup:

Do it....but we know you won't.  You don't even believe your own drivel.  You are as bad as Lloyd almost.

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Do it....but we know you won't.  You don't even believe your own drivel.  You are as bad as Lloyd almost.

If I do you'll be the first to know.... I told you flat out I wasn't buying after the buyout, Even though I pretty much knew it was going to spike originally. 

If it sinks to the $20 range or lower there's a good possibility I will take on some shares, providing it goes that low before the election so I can jump on before Trump wins.

14 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Still no clue.

Talk about no clue. The dollar is up, even though it typically has an inverse relation to the price of gold. How's it doing against other currencies that are actually used in international trade? Oh wait, it's up. 

Down 40% against Bitcoin, like that's any kind of a measure.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Talk about no clue. The dollar is up, even though it typically has an inverse relation to the price of gold. How's it doing against other currencies that are actually used in international trade? Oh wait, it's up. 

Down 40% against Bitcoin, like that's any kind of a measure.  :lol:

Like I said, no clue.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like I said, no clue.

Your fight is admirable....but weird at this point.

Imagine setting up a business, let it go public...people buy into it because they aren't looking for direct profit.  Let's watch Trump's campaign money over the next few months.  It's gonna explode.

Poor Pants shitting Biden and his grooming gang of weaklings.  They should declare war!!!!!  Please?  "Dear lord......"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Imagine setting up a business, let it go public...people buy into it because they aren't looking for direct profit.  Let's watch Trump's campaign money over the next few months.  It's gonna explode.

Poor Pants shitting Biden and his grooming gang of weaklings.  They should declare war!!!!!  Please?  "Dear lord......"

I was referring to the usd losing its reserve status.

I don't care about Trumps media stock.  But there's no price for free speech and all msm will be dead with a decade.

Other than that, how you doing?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

unless you’re Russian oligarch who’s laundering money through a bank in Dominica. But yeah keep running cover for a rapist fraud.

Just now, Mainecat said:

unless you’re Russian oligarch who’s laundering money through a bank in Dominica. But yeah keep running cover for a rapist fraud.

You got it bad man.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I was referring to the usd losing its reserve status.

I don't care about Trumps media stock.  But there's no price for free speech and all msm will be dead with a decade.

Other than that, how you doing?

I'm doing well, my man.  You?  

Shit winter here but...ehhh.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Look, it's really simple.  If you are pushing Biden.  You are an anti-American child abusing groomer at best and a Pedo at worst.  But, in the liberal world, I think being a Pedo is a top echelon position.

Do you float between the two?  Nature knew to end your bloodline.  Just like nature knows there's only two fucking genders.  SBYL...and your life.

• Like 1

Lol, I don't have TDS.  Nothing deranged here.  His maga supporters on the other hand are nuts.  Unlike those lacking intelligence I don't like either the current moron or the previous.  We can do better.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm doing well, my man.  You?  

Shit winter here but...ehhh.

Same.  Only got one ride out this year with my son, so that was good.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, I don't have TDS.  Nothing deranged here.  His maga supporters on the other hand are nuts.  Unlike those lacking intelligence I don't like either the current moron or the previous.  We can do better.

Do you have the correct symptom diagnosis book?  

We cannot do better unless we start from scratch.  Sooner the quicker and Trump will get us to revolution faster than anyone.  He can die a martyr for all I care.  So can all the god damn child abusing groomers and pedophiles.

• Like 1