Check your account email address ×

Trump Media is 'a scam' and people buying its stock are 'dopes,' Barry Diller says

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Really don't care what it's called meme stock... blue chip stock... Name of the game is money It all boils down to the same thing.  These stocks are a complete gamble.  But timed right lots of money can be had

Well clearly you don't care, or have any knowledge of meme stocks. You just said you'd invest in it around $20 when it's worth nowhere near that. Just a week ago you said "I'm thinking this may actually hold up rather nicely for awhile with the Trump name" when since then it's down 45%. You just flip flop around and act like "well yeah, duh" and make glaringly obvious statements like "timed right lots of money can be made." No shit, that's how the stock market works?   :lolz:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Well clearly you don't care, or have any knowledge of meme stocks. You just said you'd invest in it around $20 when it's worth nowhere near that. Just a week ago you said "I'm thinking this may actually hold up rather nicely for awhile with the Trump name" when since then it's down 45%. You just flip flop around and act like "well yeah, duh" and make glaringly obvious statements like "timed right lots of money can be made." No shit, that's how the stock market works?   :lolz:

I really don't think you've had much experience in the stock market...no offense.  Give it some time DJT stock is going to bounce around quite a bit.... Hardly any shares to short at this point.     

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

And no I'm not going to "invest" in the stock... It's strictly a gamble And if it does indeed  go to $20 or $15... I'll trade it for the bounce and GTFO quickly 

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh I've lost my fair share but just like Stevie I've won more overall than I lost..:lmao:.. I've lost as much as 40K on a stock.  At least I have skin in the game unlike your pussy ass who's afraid to bet anything 

Deepfaggot made 20x on a property he never owned.  That's who you are dealing with here.

And no property made 20x in the last I don't know 40 years.  Total fool.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Deepfaggot made 20x on a property he never owned.  That's who you are dealing with here.

And no property made 20x in the last I don't know 40 years.  Total fool.

Yeah I barely believe a word he says.  His TDS has clearly clouded his thinking.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I really don't think you've had much experience in the stock market...no offense.

Says the guy who had to have meme stocks explained to him. Experience? You have me by age, that's it. ;)

Just now, akvanden said:

Says the guy who had to have meme stocks explained to him. Experience? You have me by age, that's it. ;)

Do you think I give a shit if it's called meme stock?..... I've always known these type of  stocks to be penny stocks... Same difference and very risky but profitable ... IF TIMED RIGHT:lmao:

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Do you think I give a shit if it's called meme stock?..... I've always known these type of  stocks to be penny stocks... Same difference and very risky but profitable ... IF TIMED RIGHT:lmao:

And this bonehead actually believed the vaccine saved 20 million lives and masks stopped 32 million cases of the flu.

That's who you're dealing with.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

And this bonehead actually believed the vaccine saved 20 million lives and masks stopped 32 million cases of the flu.

Trump believed he saved $100 million lives so there's that remember

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

No, but it shows how much you follow the market by not knowing what they are. And meme stocks are a relatively recent phenomena, and not the same as penny stocks. Although in this particular case, DJT may break the mold and be both at the same time.

Again, it seems you have me on age alone. But then again, you don't give a shit. ;)

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

And this bonehead actually believed the vaccine saved 100 million lives and masks stopped 32 million cases of the flu.

You are so challenged with staying on topic. When in doubt, default to your favorite obsession! :lolz:

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No, but it shows how much you follow the market by not knowing what they are. And meme stocks are a relatively recent phenomena, and not the same as penny stocks. Although in this particular case, DJT may break the mold and be both at the same time.

Again, it seems you have me on age alone. But then again, you don't give a shit. ;)

You are so challenged with staying on topic. When in doubt, default to your favorite obsession! :lolz:

Well that pretty much explains it.... As I said in previous post I just don't have the stomach for dealing with these risky gambling stocks... Which were used to be known as penny stocks.    So no I don't follow and could give a shit about meme stocks.   To me any type of risky gambling stock is a penny stock .  Strictly a gamble and not an investment. And this stock fits in fine here..... I've been completely out of the stock market for a couple years except for one speculative Bio tech that I have held for years.   I'm hoping I get a payday by the end of the year

35 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh I've lost my fair share but just like Stevie I've won more overall than I lost..:lmao:.. I've lost as much as 40K on a stock.  At least I have skin in the game unlike your pussy ass who's afraid to bet anything 

Speaking of pussy ass.  We shook virtual hands on a bet and then you ran off and wanted to add conditions.  That is pussy ass.

As for stocks.  I have a thousand shares of Nvidia that I paid less than $50 each for which I would consider skin in the game as well...

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

As for stocks.  I have a thousand shares of Nvidia that I paid less than $50 each for which I would consider skin in the game as well...

Well that’s not fair.

40 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

And no property made 20x in the last I don't know 40 years

I could find you an example.

:pc:

19 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Speaking of pussy ass.  We shook virtual hands on a bet and then you ran off and wanted to add conditions.  That is pussy ass.

I wouldn't shake your virtual hand if my life depended on it...:lmao:you're a waste 

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I wouldn't shake your virtual hand if my life depended on it...:lmao:you're a waste 

Your handshake isn't worth anything anyways Mr. TDS Conditions.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Your handshake isn't worth anything anyways Mr. TDS Conditions.

Lmao 🤣.  What was the original bet?   And what were these drastic conditions that I had?... I think you're talking out your ass as usual

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Makes no difference....MAGA WILL prevail :thumbsup:

we-the-people.jpg

Was that written by Trump?

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lmao 🤣.  What was the original bet?   And what were these drastic conditions that I had?... I think you're talking out your ass as usual

Never said drastic, but I would never bet with someone who once you agree to a bet waffles and tries to change the bet.  It showed your true character.  

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Only your memes get trounced on:lmao:...

You play the victim well:bc:

I was expecting it too. It showed exactly what I wanted. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Never said drastic, but I would never bet with someone who once you agree to a bet waffles and tries to change the bet.  It showed your true character.  

Hey asshole I merely  asked you what the original bet was?.... And apparently you don't even know cuz I don't think there ever was an original bet:lmao:... Which makes me believe you were the pussy right along..:thumbsup:

Just now, Deephaven said:

We've been through this three times.  You can go find the exact wording.  You showed your colors.  I'd never bet you anything.

Right back atcha:thumbsup:....... There was no fuckkng bet with you.. you pussied out...end of story... It's really not that complex.