Check your account email address ×

Trump Media is 'a scam' and people buying its stock are 'dopes,' Barry Diller says

36 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Can you guys take a get a tax break on losses in the stock markets?

if so, it could be a way to fund the orange devil’s lawsuit battle.

You win if the stock goes up, take a sorta win if the stock tanks?

Some may see it this way.

Its considered a capital loss, can only be offset against capital gains, not regular income.

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Go ahead and short it ...I dare ya.:roflcrying:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-shorting-trumps-djt-stock-could-cost-you-500-61ffce5e

It may actually reach some stability at this point.   :lmao:

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Do you ever get tired of living in Trumps feces?

And "your" one to talk..... people in glass houses :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Screenshot_20240408-090446.png

Keep looking the fool.

:lol:

25 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Screenshot_20240408-090446.png

Hopefully it goes to 20 or the mid teens even.....then I will scoop some up for a trade when the GOAT 🐐 wins.    Easy money:bc:

• Haha 1

Everyone was reporting on the billions Trump “made,” but crickets on the billions he’s “lost” in the last few weeks.

Meme stocks being meme stocks. Strange.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Everyone was reporting on the billions Trump “made,” but crickets on the billions he’s “lost” in the last few weeks.

Has he sold yet?.... He gets elected this thing will get a nice bump and he'll be making billions again and then I hope he dumps

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Has he sold yet?

He can’t.

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He gets elected this thing will get a nice bump and he'll be making billions again and then I hope he dumps

It’ll get a meme stock bump, but that won’t change its financials. And him selling shows he has no faith in his worthless company. That would bring in zero additional revenue and they’d had to essentially shutter whatever’s left. But that’s what con men do, pump and dump. So maybe you’re right.

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

He can’t.

It’ll get a meme stock bump, but that won’t change its financials. And him selling shows he has no faith in his worthless company. That would bring in zero additional revenue and they’d had to essentially shutter whatever’s left. But that’s what con men do, pump and dump. So maybe you’re right.

Awesome 😎.   It's all about money.... Most know what they're getting into. Definitely money to be made with this. It's actually a trader's dream

24 minutes ago, akvanden said:

A negative grift.  Only Trump could pull that off and only a deranged idiot like Viper would say it is a good thing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

A negative grift.  Only Trump could pull that off and only a deranged idiot like Viper would say it is a good thing.

Don't forget the biggest retard of them all. Lloyd.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Awesome 😎.   It's all about money.... Most know what they're getting into. Definitely money to be made with this. It's actually a trader's dream

You continually show you have no idea what you're talking about. And you're right, if you're selling snake oil it is all about the money. Taking others money. "Awesome."

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Trump....:baby:

Grift ....:baby:

:lmao:... So predictable

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

You continually show you have no idea what you're talking about. And you're right, if you're selling snake oil it is all about the money. Taking others money. "Awesome."

Yup bro.... Only the strong survive. If People don't know what they're doing they deserve to lose their money:bc:.     Too effin bad :lmao:

Posted (edited)

And yeah I've been in that position of losing money... I've been a bag holder on a couple of risky stocks It was my choice to gamble on it.... No one held a gun to my head... you learn by experience... Hence why I didn't jump on the bandwagon When all the hype was going on... But if it dips enough I may  go back to my old days and trade some of it for fun

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup bro.... Only the strong survive. If People don't know what they're doing they deserve to lose their money:bc:.     Too effin bad :lmao:

Absolutely they will find out. 

you learn by experience

Yup, and now you're learning what meme stocks are. 

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Definition of grifting.

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And you complain when Biden does it and celebrates when Trump does.  You must have TDS.

• Like 1

Just now, akvanden said:

Absolutely they will find out. 

Yup, and now you're learning what meme stocks are. 

Really don't care what it's called meme stock... blue chip stock... Name of the game is money It all boils down to the same thing.  These stocks are a complete gamble.  But timed right lots of money can be had

Really don't care what it's called meme stock... blue chip stock... Name of the game is money It all boils down to the same thing.  These stocks are a complete gamble.  But timed right lots of money can be had

You sound like an expert in losing money.  Sort of like your hero.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Definition of grifting.

And you complain when Biden does it and celebrates when Trump does.  You must have TDS.

Where have I complained about Biden?..... Other than he lives off the elite and is an elite.   Not my problem If the elite R's Have coalesced and have now come home to roost with Trump after giving DeSantis and Haley a shot:lmao:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You sound like an expert in losing money.  Sort of like your hero.

Oh I've lost my fair share but just like Stevie I've won more overall than I lost..:lmao:.. I've lost as much as 40K on a stock.  At least I have skin in the game unlike your pussy ass who's afraid to bet anything 

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1