Check your account email address ×

April 8th eclipse

I've taken a couple of ride arounds and am amazed. People coming from anywhere and everywhere! It's like a festival. Motorhomes and campers filling all the parking lots and they're out tailgating and shit. Weather is perfect, not a cloud in the sky. Pretty cool!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

Eclipse traffic is fucking crazy!

Brother and sister-in-law were headed the way of the full eclipse...fuckin idiots.

But I guess they're making it a mini vacation ...will be up that way for a few days It sounds like.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I've taken a couple of ride arounds and am amazed. People coming from anywhere and everywhere! It's like a festival. Motorhomes and campers filling all the parking lots and they're out tailgating and shit. Weather is perfect, not a cloud in the sky. Pretty cool!

I had an appointment in Littleton this morning. The northbound traffic on 91 was the heaviest that I had ever seen. We decided to try coming home by going over to Dalton and then up either side of the Connecticut depending on traffic. Lancaster was packed. We skirted most of it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Where are you at? we didn't have a cloud in the sky up until about an hour ago now it's getting cloudy... And it sounds like those clouds will be covering much of the Northeast Hope it holds out for you

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Where are you at? we didn't have a cloud in the sky up until about an hour ago now it's getting cloudy... And it sounds like those clouds will be covering much of the Northeast Hope it holds out for you

Newport-Derby in Vermont

4 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Newport-Derby in Vermont

Basically a stones throw from Quebec.

Still blue skies here in IP too.

It's somewhat visible here..... Some of the clouds have broken up and the ones that remain filter the sun so you can kind of look at it briefly. 

• Like 1