Check your account email address ×

Nine apprehended by border agents in Highgate, VT

HIGHGATE, Vt. - Nine people were arrested at Vermont’s northern border with Canada this week after trying to cross over illegally according to the U.S. Border Patrol Swanton Sector on social media. Agents apprehended nine United Kingdom nationals in a vehicle after it crashed through a landowner’s fence in Highgate. This comes as chief border agent Robert Garcia says illegal crossings in fiscal year 2023, surpassed the prior 11 fiscal years combined.

https://www.wcax.com/2024/03/31/nine-apprehended-by-border-agents-highgate/?tbref=hp

• Platinum Contributing Member

It amazes me why these people keep trying to get in when all I hear from Trumpers is that everything is so bad.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

HIGHGATE, Vt. - Nine people were arrested at Vermont’s northern border with Canada this week after trying to cross over illegally according to the U.S. Border Patrol Swanton Sector on social media. Agents apprehended nine United Kingdom nationals in a vehicle after it crashed through a landowner’s fence in Highgate. This comes as chief border agent Robert Garcia says illegal crossings in fiscal year 2023, surpassed the prior 11 fiscal years combined.

https://www.wcax.com/2024/03/31/nine-apprehended-by-border-agents-highgate/?tbref=hp

UK Nationals? That just doesnt pass the smell test. Gotta be more to that.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

It amazes me why these people keep trying to get in when all I hear from Trumpers is that everything is so bad.

LOL.  The correlation is just ignorant.

• Like 1

Awesome....... Hope they have a plan to burn the states down. Teach the effers on here that are fine with illegals a lesson.     Getting Trump back in office can't come soon enough

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

UK Nationals? That just doesnt pass the smell test. Gotta be more to that.

UK citizens don’t need a visa to come to Canada.

We could deport them, but we would have records of them coming in.

If they made it to you, you’d have no record of them coming in and they could claim to be refugees.

Bet they have no passports or I D.

Edited by Voodoo

5 hours ago, Steve753 said:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I wouldn’t doubt many undocumented work for him or make Tesla parts.

Fuck Musk

A week later and lo and behold it’s the same stupid shit.😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Steve753 said:

It's absolutely zero wonder why everybody refers to you as Shtoopid Shteve. Now you're starting to overachieve. :lmao:

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A week later and lo and behold it’s the same stupid shit.😂

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

It's absolutely zero wonder why everybody refers to you as Shtoopid Shteve. Now you're starting to overachieve. :lmao:

What a cute couple. :lol:

Screenshot_20240331_175858.jpg

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What a cute couple. :lol:

Screenshot_20240331_175858.jpg

I told you earlier that you aren’t very good at this….this isn’t helping.😂

48 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Cheap booze and FIREWORKS?

I'm there bro

Screenshot_20240331_193905_Chrome.jpg

You can buy your cheap liquor from the state run liquor stores conveniently located at rest stops just off the interstate :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Voodoo said:

UK citizens don’t need a visa to come to Canada.

We could deport them, but we would have records of them coming in.

If they made it to you, you’d have no record of them coming in and they could claim to be refugees.

Bet they have no passports or I D.

I was just wondering why a UK citizen would need to sneak into the US tho? As a rule, you dont really think of them as the criminal type. Not saying they couldnt be criminal Im just saying is all. Maybe they are Britt by way of the middle east, that would make more sense.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I was just wondering why a UK citizen would need to sneak into the US tho? As a rule, you dont really think of them as the criminal type. Not saying they couldnt be criminal Im just saying is all. Maybe they are Britt by way of the middle east, that would make more sense.

Look at France.

It's not surprising.

The mess that crossed the border in the last 3 years will be US citizens when Joe makes it so by decree.

The probably are the hyphenated type.

Not a fan of that

14 hours ago, ckf said:

You can buy your cheap liquor from the state run liquor stores conveniently located at rest stops just off the interstate :lol:

we are getting new ones in hampton,  going to be more like the 93 hooksett stops with food booze and gas at the rest areas.   

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

we are getting new ones in hampton,  going to be more like the 93 hooksett stops with food booze and gas at the rest areas.   

They built a new one in rindge last year it’s the fanciest building around 😂 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

They built a new one in rindge last year it’s the fanciest building around 😂 

they took on a bunch of debt and rebuilt all these stores just about everywhere.   now they are selling off the 2 hampton sites for development which is suppossed to clear up all the debt from the others.   new portsmouth circle one is excellent with a huge specialty selection wall.  

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I wouldn’t doubt many undocumented work for him or make Tesla parts.

Fuck Musk

I guess you missed the fact he was brought to court for NOT hiring illegals to work for him.   open your eyes man..

• Thanks 1