Check your account email address ×

Tipping culture home too far?

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

When one leaves 2 others appear here.

It's kinda my fault, bontz was consumed with following AK440 around and I put a stop to it. He moved on to you now. Sorry.

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Perhaps not eating every bon bon in sight and using the snack money for rent would help.

Yeah, we're allowed to think that but not suppose to say it out loud, too offensive ffs

1 hour ago, oldslowsledder said:

Yeah, we're allowed to think that but not suppose to say it out loud, too offensive ffs

Perhaps our society would be healthier if we did.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HSR said:

It's kinda my fault, bontz was consumed with following AK440 around and I put a stop to it. He moved on to you now. Sorry.

You put a stop to it?  Well that's an interesting angle, but I'd expect nothing less from you.

What say you about the topic at hand, and the ridiculousness of how tips are being forced on people?

18 minutes ago, Bontz said:

What say you about the topic at hand, and the ridiculousness of how tips are being forced on people?

Forcing the tip?  My wife absolutely hates the game "just the tip".

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, HSR said:

Leave my wife out of the conversation.

8 hours ago, HSR said:

You're still doing it. Please just STFU.

Wow. 

Unreal Bro thanks for proving my point. I mean I get it , but what I dont get is why you are somehow are above everyone else. Like me. :good:

Thanks for finally being on my side Bud appreciate it. 

Hey @Steve753

take note you inbred ugly fucking faggot. :bong:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Forcing the tip?  My wife absolutely hates the game "just the tip".

How dare you Sir........ Please leave your wife out of this........... :lolz:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Wow. 

Unreal Bro thanks for proving my point. I mean I get it , but what I dont get is why you are somehow are above everyone else. Like me. :good:

Thanks for finally being on my side Bud appreciate it. 

Hey @Steve753

take note you inbred ugly fucking faggot. :bong:

:mc:

You mentioned your wife lil man.

Maybe you should've left her out of the convo. :thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

:mc:

You mentioned your wife lil man.

Maybe you should've left her out of the convo. :thumbsup:

And yet he asked you to stop talking about her, just like your buddy HSR did.  So why don't you just STFU, like your buddy asks.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

And yet he asked you to stop talking about her, just like your buddy HSR did.  So why don't you just STFU, like your buddy asks.

Well no. :thumbsup:

19 hours ago, Bontz said:

Well, this thread was moving along fairly well with the topic of tips until the site Drama Queen felt the need to interject and then start his white knighting crusade for the site troll. Well done token admin!

I suggested to you that we keep our banter in the other thread but you just had to get that leg humping in.  Poor fella - maybe spend more time with your wife and not here, and you can scratch that itch :thumbsup:

Go back and read the thread. It was going fine until YOU  decided to make it personal by calling MC a cocksucker because you didn't agree with him. It went downhill from there. 

I'm not saying that HSR doesn't stir the pot, but this one is on you.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

Go back and read the thread. It was going fine until YOU  decided to make it personal by calling MC a cocksucker because you didn't agree with him. It went downhill from there. 

I'm not saying that HSR doesn't stir the pot, but this one is on you.

Oh give me a fucking break.  Yes, I called MC a cocksucker and if that's what you want to call the beginning of it - that's your take.  Your boy had to get his leg humping in and it COMPLETELY derailed from there, like usual when he's involved.  You're so full of shit with your loyalty to that dude, it's ridiculous.  And everyone sees it but you.

EDIT:  Now, what's your take on the tipping topic, John?

Edited by Bontz
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Oh give me a fucking break.  Yes, I called MC a cocksucker and if that's what you want to call the beginning of it - that's your take.  Your boy had to get his leg humping in and it COMPLETELY derailed from there, like usual when he's involved.  You're so full of shit with your loyalty to that dude, it's ridiculous.  And everyone sees it but you.

EDIT:  Now, what's your take on the tipping topic, John?

Maybe I missed something but like I said, everyone was having a good discussion until you made it personal.  Prior to that you had made several on topic posts without any issues. HSR didn't say a word until after you made it personal with MC. So in my opnion you got the ball rolling. After that you are both guilty of letting it continue. That's how I see it :dunno:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It is nearly impossible to fight with oneself.  

AC does it by contradicting himself every three posts, but no one else is really that stupid here.

:dunno:........... :lolz:

On 3/18/2024 at 11:25 AM, Bontz said:

So the high school or even college aged kids who don't hold careers yet ... they're now dumb asses.  You truly are an elitist cocksucker, aren't you??

Page 2. He follows every post I make the same way.

Hes just an asshole BUT we have seen them come and we have seen them go. 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Page 2. He follows every post I make the same way.

Hes just an asshole BUT we have seen them come and we have seen them go. 

Are you lacking attention, that you needed to quote me again?  

Just now, Bontz said:

Are you lacking attention, that you needed to quote me again?  

Yes. I responded to the thread with my opinion. Not to you just my opinion as I do in every thread but you have a tiny fuse and it sets you off every time.

I’ll quote you whenever I want it’s a public board.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bizarro world…the usual suspects ruin yet another thread but someone else gets taken to task…SMH.

I'll own up to the fact I called MC a cocksucker, and that can be viewed as the start of the downward spiral.  But I think it's easy to see HSR getting involved is what derailed it completely.  Oh well ... just another day within FSCE :news:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1