Check your account email address ×

Tipping culture home too far?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Bontz said:

I'll own up to the fact I called MC a cocksucker, and that can be viewed as the start of the downward spiral.  But I think it's easy to see HSR getting involved is what derailed it completely.  Oh well ... just another day within FSCE :news:

Maybe but MC is an admitted troll that gets the responses he deserves and wants yet he calls people “ass warts” and you calling him an elitist cocksucker was spot on so fuck ‘em.👍🏼🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe but MC is an admitted troll that gets the responses he deserves and wants yet he calls people “ass warts” and you calling him an elitist cocksucker was spot on so fuck ‘em.👍🏼🤣

The thread is about tipping Otis.

5 hours ago, ckf said:

Go back and read the thread. It was going fine until YOU  decided to make it personal by calling MC a cocksucker because you didn't agree with him. It went downhill from there. 

I'm not saying that HSR doesn't stir the pot, but this one is on you.

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

Oh give me a fucking break.  Yes, I called MC a cocksucker and if that's what you want to call the beginning of it - that's your take.  Your boy had to get his leg humping in and it COMPLETELY derailed from there, like usual when he's involved.  You're so full of shit with your loyalty to that dude, it's ridiculous.  And everyone sees it but you.

EDIT:  Now, what's your take on the tipping topic, John?

:whistle:  - - :lol: - - :beer_cheers:

• Haha 1

On 3/17/2024 at 10:19 AM, Steve753 said:

Easy just to add the 3% into the price. 

The fees are a write off anyway.

exactly,  thats how 99% of the world works.  i stopped using my local powersports shop when they started adding the 3%.  when you are selling everything at MSRP there is zero reason you need to do that.  i order from leadersrpm and it shows up at my house often with a discount and no fees.  

i never carry cash,  never will.  more places need to upgrade to tap to pay like the rest fo the world has done.   then i won't even carry a wallet.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Now when the owner of a local establishment comes to our table of 10 and says he's buying the table a shot and brings out a shot buffet.  That's good for business :thumbsup:

20240320_201813.jpg

• Like 2