Check your account email address ×

Winning ... is that what they call it?

Shameful, really.  Flying too close to the sun on the wings of pastrami just makes you a tool bag.

And CrockPot is right.  I’ve never been a fan of closing threads unless circumstances require it.  Members working out hissy fits isn’t one.  A thread needs to find closure on its own or the squabbles carry over to another thread.  Also, it’s a good way to keep idiocy on record. A constant warning for some….and a bare bottom spanking in the Walmart for others.

See: “Story of SnowRider”.  :lol:

• Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 3/16/2024 at 9:39 PM, Sled_Hed said:

The bold ftmfw!

Yep, no interest in the young ones...like girls my daughter's age!..that is friggin skeevy..I like the nice 30ish-40ish+ with come curves that know what the fuck is up when it's time to get down..:barney:

• Haha 1

On 3/15/2024 at 9:47 PM, HSR said:

Betcha I can milk a couple more pages of his paragraphs crying :thumbsup:

This thread is awesome OP :bc:

Yes, this thread is awesome ... where'd you go?? :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Maybe ask yourself that. Who are you going to chase around now creating drama?

Remember when we chatted about you hitching a wagon to a shitty horse a month or so ago?? How'd that work out bud??...........

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Remember when we chatted about you hitching a wagon to a shitty horse a month or so ago?? How'd that work out bud??...........

Is that what we are calling that now?  “Wagon hitching”?  LOL….this is a hopeful homosexual relationship started online.  Sadly, one will be sodomized to death and the other will go pickle himself in his bong water.

I’m not going to say which is which.

• Haha 4

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

owned GIF

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Is that what we are calling that now?  “Wagon hitching”?  LOL….this is a hopeful homosexual relationship started online.  Sadly, one will be sodomized to death and the other will go pickle himself in his bong water.

I’m not going to say which is which.

Well if there is some homo-erotica thing going on with those two (it's possible)that's all their own business, but I don't think Homer is capable of getting it up based on a recent sighting, so 753 is definitely has got the job of flouring that fat fucker up and looking for a moist spot

Pic2.jpg

Edited by Rigid1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well if there is some homo-erotica thing going on with those two (it's possible)that's all their own business, but I don't think Homer is capable of getting it up based on a recent sighting, so 753 is definitely has got the job of flouring that fat fucker up and looking for a moist spot

Pic2.jpg

Gross.  You are kind gross.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

giphy.gif

guess I'll have to swing by TBP early this week... 9_9

maybe whiny @f7ben finally got me kicked off by continuing to cry like a twelve year old girl. 

Jealousy!! :lol2: We all know you wish it was your thread LOL

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Gross.  You are kind gross.  :lol:

Not the first time I've heard that!

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Jealousy!! :lol2: We all know you wish it was your thread LOL

not really

idk why all you kids just can't get along

with Turbhen being the exception... fuck that guy.  :)

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

not really

idk why all you kids just can't get along

Well, for starters ... you do realize that both HSR and I are soul-less gingers, right? :lol:  Secondly, if he took the time to rename me "Cuntz" then the least I could do is return the favor and create this thread.  I had no idea it would result in things the way they did, but hey ... :bc: to that!

Just now, Bontz said:

Well, for starters ... you do realize that both HSR and I are soul-less gingers, right? :lol:  Secondly, if he took the time to rename me "Cuntz" then the least I could do is return the favor and create this thread.  I had no idea it would result in things the way they did, but hey ... :bc: to that!

I'm a ginger too... and I honestly don't want to get wrapped up in this drama fest.

in fairness... I've a lot of gray as well, of what's left of it probably from arguing on the internet for thirty years

That's it... nothing more from me on this.  Hug it out or fight it out.    

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Really, I think enough was just about enough with his shit.  Wtf?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Remember when you lied and said I tried to sign up for the other site.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Remember when you lied and said I tried to sign up for the other site.

Well, he does have the credibility checkmark by his name.  You just have a pic of HSR’s wiener.

Sorry about your loss.

:lmao:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, he does have the credibility checkmark by his name.  You just have a pic of HSR’s wiener.

Sorry about your loss.

:lmao: